viernes, 1 de marzo de 2019

Pray Krishna for others

Hare Krishna, my intention and attitude in sending you this message, is that Srila Prabhupada wanted us to transmit his teachings to everyone, without wanting anything in return.
Pray Krishna for others, for Haripada dasa
With love and confidence I share that once in the house of some devotees in Mexico I saw on the wall a picture that read: "There is no greater power in the Universe than to pray to God or Krishna for others". In my daily routine in the morning I have 1 hour of study of different Holy Scriptures, and before the study I pray to Srila Prabhupada to bless that reading and then I have a very nice photo of the Deities of Sri Gaura Nitay who worshiped them Srila Gauri Dasa Pandit and I pray to them that all the living entities of all the Universes awaken their love for God or Krishna and that they go back to God, back to Goloka Vrindavana, also before singing my rounds I pray to Srila Prabhupada so that Bless me to sing the Hare Krishna maha-mantra without offenses.
Srila Prabhupada taught us to love even our enemies, here I share this story that illustrates this: "Srila Prabhupada bought a piece of land in Mumbai, India, to make a Krishna temple, a Hotel, a Theater and a vegetarian restaurant. He bought Nair a very powerful character, President of the Supreme Court and Director of a newspaper. Nair before this sold that land to the C. Company, with traps took away the land and money, the C. Company sued Nair, but Nair won the lawsuit. Srila Prabhupada knew it and so and everything took a risk. Nair and his lawyer wanted to do the same with Srila Prabhupada, Srila Prabhupada sued the courts, but Nair died of a heart attack. His wife continued with the litigation and made a big mistake, bribed City Hall officials to tear down the temple they were already building and to throw out all the devotees of Krishna who lived on the land. He backfired, the devotees of Krishna called all his Hindu friends and told them everything, all the most important people of Bombay condemned this act and Mrs. Nair was devastated. After Mrs. Nair all regretted went to see Srila Prabhupada and crying he threw himself at his feet to forgive her, Srila Prabhupada full of mercy told him that you are for me as my daughter, never in life will you lack anything, I I will take care of you. Now that temple is one of the most important temples of spiritual India.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario