sábado, 16 de marzo de 2019

Hare Krishna

Hare Krishna, I share a few days ago I made a big mistake, I sent the message entitled Iskcon problems to 3 gurus of Iskcon, Guru prasada, Prahladananda and Virabahu, and also to Hanuman, the manager of the Spanish BBT, my idea was to see the reaction of these people, after a few days when I sent a message to my contacts, I came out one by one that email is blocked, I consulted this with several computer experts and they all told me the same thing that they had sent me a virus, I have I have come to the conclusion that if these people are told something that goes against their personal interests, they immediately get angry, I think it's good to share this, now I do not send these people anything in my dreams, I do not have anything what to do with these people, I only associate with devotees who serve, obey and love Srila Prabhupada, that is my conclusion, hoping that you are happy in Krishna consciousness, in the service of Srila Prabhupada and his devotees, Har ipada dasa

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario