viernes, 22 de marzo de 2019

No secrets

Hare Krishna, my intention and attitude in sending you this message, is that Srila Prabhupada wanted us to transmit his teachings to everyone, without wanting anything in return.
No secrets, by Haripada dasa
In the Govardhana lila Krishna tells his father Nanda Maharaja that among saintly persons there are no secrets. The materialists say that he thinks badly of others and so you will go very well for life, if you apply that with the devotees of God or Krishna then rest assured that Krishna will kick your head until you get all the poison out, like He did it with Kaliya and then you will understand and accept that it is not good to think badly of the devotees, but it is better to be friends with the devotees, Srila Prabhupada says in his books that a devotee is one who has full faith that by following the rules and Krishna Consciousness regulations, someday I will be devotee. I share that yesterday I was looking at this web: www.prabhupadanugasworldwide.org this web is taken by Damagosa, Yasodanandana and Vidura, in the section of the temples I saw that the temple of Fuengirola, Malaga, Spain, Damagosa, Yasodanandana and Vidura was in the know that the president from this temple he sent me a message asking me if Srila Prabhupada was a false guru, I told him to send me your address and I will send you maha-prasada from Sri Jagannatha to see if your madness is cured, Damaghosa spoke to me very wrong of a person who is also an authority in that temple called Purujit, I have heard that this character has done an original tour of Srila Prabhupada, and I also saw that there was the temple of Madhu Pandit of Bengalore, he has said openly that he has learned many things of the Iskcon gurus, we all know that Iskcon gurus are first class Putanas, for me these people that I have mentioned are not transparent means to reach Srila Prabhupada, then I wonder what they do there in a web of supposed serious and sincere followers of Srila Prabhupada, we may not become first class devotees such as Jayananda prabhu, the pure and perfect devotee of Srila Prabhupada, but at least we are going to Trying to be liberal brahmanas, as Srila Prabhupada says in the Gita, 1, 3, there says that Dronacharya knew this perfectly well, and even so, as a liberal brahmana, he did not hesitate to impart his military secrets to the son of Drupada.
My conclusion is that I consider that Damagosa, Yasodanandana and Vidura are liberal brahmanas and I am sure that they will post this message on their website for everyone to read, in other words, there should be no secrets among us, and when we see someone acting in a strange way and with contradictions for their good and for the good of others, we have to say it with love and trust. We all have to understand and accept that no one can criticize God or Krishna and His devotees as Srila Prabhupada and his perfect disciple Jayananda prabhu, if someone criticizes them, hell is assured, everyone else is subject to being questioned. Krishna consciousness means total war to hypocrisy and ignorance. What do you think of all this?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario