sábado, 2 de marzo de 2019

My devotional life

Hare Krishna, all the glories to Srila Prabhupada, with love and trust I share my devotional life, so that you know me, and if you want you can share yours with me.
My devotional life, by Haripada dasa
In the summer of 1984 the devotees of Hare Krishna distributed to me the Bhagavad Gita as it is, I read it and understood it and I accepted that there was the Truth, in October of the same year I joined the International Movement for Krishna Consciousness (in abbreviation Iskcon), I spent 10 years traveling with other devotees throughout Spain distributing the books of Srila Prabhupada, I also went to India as a volunteer for the Food for Life program or food for life, all the donations I received when distributing the books were destined to give food in India. The Hare Krishna authorities in Spain did not like my program and told me to go abroad to do that program. From 1994 to 2011 I was traveling and living in 16 Latin countries, USA and India doing that program distributing books and collecting donations for India, in some countries where there were no books I printed them, God or Krishna distributed through me more than a quarter of a million of Srila Prabhupada's books and I will have spoken with more than 4 million people face to face. In 2008 I left the Hare Krishna Movement when I saw that the authorities led by their personal interests did not obey the instructions given by the Founder Srila Prabhupada, and in order not to be an accomplice in the offenses that they did to Srila Prabhupada, I left, also in In 2008 I was initiated by a disciple of Srila Prabhupada in the name of Srila Prabhupada, that has helped me a lot to feel the presence of Srila Prabhupada in my life and to purify myself of contamination because I was previously initiated by two false gurus. When I left Iskcon I sent many messages to the Iskcon leaders to rectify their mentality, I told them that we should help people to know Srila Prabhupada and love him, so that his spiritual life will be successful, you are educating the people to serve you and give you their love, that is pure false ego, Srila Bhaktisiddhatna Saraswati Thakura Prabhupada always said that a spiritual soul should never want another spiritual soul to serve it, Srila Prabhupada is the Jagat-guru, guru of the Universe, the guru of all, because they do not preach that, the result was that nobody answered my messages, there I understood that I had nothing to do with these people and that these people were deceivers, exploiters and first class speculators, so it is better to pray than to criticize, now I pray to Srila Prabhupada and Krishna to obey Srila Prabhupada and so we will all be happy in Krishna consciousness, and all partisan feelings and sectarianism will be over. I have led a life one hundred percent dedicated to others, and there I have found happiness and freedom. Now I share my experiences and all the knowledge I have received from Srila Prabhupada with others without wanting anything in return, my only wish is that people be happy and free in Krishna consciousness.
www.fflv.org https://haripadadasa.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario