sábado, 30 de marzo de 2019

Humiliation

Humiliation, by Haripada dasa
My humble opinion is that Nalini Kantha prabhu is the best astrologer in the world, years ago he made me the astral chart and guessed everything, one of the things he told me is that in your whole life there will always be people who will want to humiliate you to hurt you, I I came to the conclusion that the best thing that can happen to you in your spiritual life is that people humiliate you, when people humiliate you they think they are hurting you, but one with their spiritual intelligence you thank them, since one think these people are helping me to pulverize my false ego. The false ego is very difficult to eradicate, I remember a verse in the nectar of devotion that says one of the four kumaras, there it says that the false ego is like iron chains that chained us to the material world, and the only way to Freeing yourself from the false ego is serving the devotees. The devotees are the heart of Krishna, and when we offend the devotees, Krishna suffers a lot. A devotee can forgive, but Krishna never forgives the offender. When they offended the pure devotee Draupadi, Krishna said that all the wives of the Kurus would let their hair down, in other words all the wives of the Kurus would be widowed. The Lord Jesus Christ forgave his offenders and prayed to Krishna or God asking them to forgive them since they do not know what they are doing. But Krishna never forgave and the entire Jewish race paid very terrible karmic reactions, and they are still paying karma.
In relation to all this, I share that a devotee invited me to see this website, www.prabhupadanugasworldwide.org I saw it and I liked it very much, I wrote down the emails from the web to get in touch with all the temples, I wrote some messages and some They liked the messages, and others in a very rough way told me they did not want to know anything about me and that I deleted them, I erased them without problems, inspired by the words of Srila Prabhupada who said that love for me will show you working all together to expand the glories of Krishna and His pure devotees, I have invited many devotees from all over the world to work together to make Srila Prabhupada happy, I also reminded them that Srila Prabhupada said that we should follow Jayananda's example prabhu, my humble opinion of this great devotee is that he was not a politician, this one I like is my friend and this one I do not like is my enemy, he was a true devotee and was friendly with everyone, l The three devotees who have this website are Damaghosa, Yasodanandana and Vidura, before they put my messages on the web, and they were very friendly with me, now I do not know what has happened that my messages do not answer.
 www.fflv.org https://haripadadasa.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario