lunes, 11 de marzo de 2019

Share

Hare Krishna, my intention and attitude in sending you this message, is that Srila Prabhupada wanted us to transmit his teachings to everyone, without wanting anything in return.
Share, by Haripada dasa
In relation to sharing there is a very interesting story, a disciple of Srila Prabhupada called Yamuna learned all the culinary art of Srila Prabhupada's India, his spiritual brothers told Yamuna to share everything he had learned with others, and Yamuna said no, she had all the rights reserved, then they went to see Srila Prabhupada to complain about Yamuna, and Srila Prabhupada called her and told her that if you do not share what you know with others you will become envious, so Yamuna as Good disciple wrote a book and revealed all the culinary secrets she had learned from Srila Prabhupada.
Although I joined the Hare Krishna movement in 1984, I had the great good fortune to have two very vivid dreams with Srila Prabhupada, one of them happened in a city in southern Spain called Seville, he was distributing the books of Srila Prabhupada and all the people were very negative, I struggled all day and ended up completely exhausted, and in the night Srila Prabhupada appeared to me in my dreams, and I remember that he comforted and encouraged me, and Haripada told me you are by nature a fighter, but I advise you that you never get attached to the result of your struggle, and I want you to know that I am very grateful with your service of distributing my books, when I got up the next day I was a new person, full of enthusiasm, and we went to another city ​​and we distributed many books, and the other dream was in a town in Mexico, I was distributing books and I was staying in a house of devotees, it was two in the morning and Srila Prabhupada appeared to me in a dream Yes, I remember walking with Srila Prabhupada on a beach, and Srila Prabhupada told me to bring this to me, bring that to me and I served him, then I understood that Srila Prabhupada was telling me in this dream that he should always be serving Srila Prabhupada, then From the dream I woke up and grabbed the japa or rosary and I could not stop chanting the Hare Krishna maha, from 2 to 6, 4 hours, these two transcendental experiences with Srila Prabhupada have helped me a lot to stay fixed in the consciousness of Krishna, and it is also good to share these experiences, I remember reading Srila Prabhupada's walk with his devotees and he asked a devotee if he was singing last night in kirtana, and the devotee told Srila Prabhupada that when he was singing he would start crying, and that's why he stopped singing so that the devotees did not think I was doing a theater, and Srila Prabhupada told the devotee to sing and cry whatever he wanted, because the devotees you will understand that you are crying for Krishna. It would be a good idea if the disciples of Srila Prabhupada and the whole world would tell their experiences with Srila Prabhupada. In the pastime of Govardhana Hill, Krishna tells his father Nanda Maharaja that among saintly persons there are no secrets.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario