lunes, 4 de marzo de 2019

The best friends

 Hare Krishna, my intention and attitude in sending you this message, is that Srila Prabhupada wanted us to transmit his teachings to everyone, without wanting anything in return.
The best friends, by Haripada dasa
A friend is that person who always wishes us our good, in which one has a relationship based on love and trust, and one knows that there will never be betrayal, our best friends are God or Krishna and His devotees, for the mercy of Srila Prabhupada understands that God or Krishna in His form of Paramatma or Supersoul is in the hearts of all living entities, and He is our best friend because He never abandons us. By the mercy of Srila Prabhupada we understand and accept that we are all in the material world for having misused our free will, what is said in the book of Krishna in the chapter entitled the prayers of the personified Vedas is very interesting. that there can be no influence of chance on the living entities, they have knowledge and, therefore, are called chaitanya, which means with knowledge, their location in different living conditions, therefore, it is not accidental, it is due to they have chosen thus, since they have knowledge, in other words, that is to say, we are the ones who have turned their backs on God or Krishna and have come to this material world, and God or Krishna is so friendly and merciful to us that he believes the material world for the living entities to play to be God or Krishna, the fall of the soul to the material world was well illustrated by Jesus in the parable of the prodigal son, the hi He told his father that I want my part of the inheritance to have an independent life from you, the inheritance was spent pleasing his senses with prostitutes, wine, etc., when he had money he had friends, when he ran out of money he he was without friends and saw himself eating carob with the pigs, there he reflected and realized the big mistake he made, he thought with my father he had his love and I never missed anything, I had everything, what a big mistake I made, I'm going go ask my father for forgiveness, and when he got to his father he threw himself to the ground crying and apologizing to his father, his father was very happy to see his son again and embraced him, and then he made a great festival to give him the welcome to his son, Srila Visvanatha Thakura in his book entitled Madhurya Kadambini illustrates very well the entrance of the spiritual soul into the spiritual world, when the spiritual soul comes to the spiritual world in the form of a cowherd boy and sees Krishna faints, then Krishna go there and tell him that I know all the sufferings that you have had to suffer to be My devotee in the material world, because I have always been with you, all your friends and family despised you, everyone thought you were crazy, and you you had to tolerate everything for Me, and I have not done anything as a reward for all your sacrifices, therefore I have become your debtor, then the spiritual soul tells Krishna that to satisfy my desire to serve your lotus feet, you deposited the syllables of Your mantra in my ears, you destroyed my sufferings, you purified me with the process of constantly hearing, chanting and remembering Your qualities and Your name and through association with Your devotees you made me understand how to serve you, a person so miserably Selfish as I deserve to be punished, but on the contrary, you made me drink nectar by showing me your own personality.
The conclusion is that our best friends are God or Krishna and His devotees.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario