sábado, 23 de marzo de 2019

Hare Krishna

Hare Krishna, I share the message that I have sent to Damagosa, yasodanandana and Vidura:
Hare krishna, my obeisances, glories to srila prabhupada, I am writing to tell you about two themes, 1 about the temple in southern Spain. I do not have any clear why purujit has made a new original gita by Srila Prabhupada, about the position of purujit told me jagannatha fenla that hansadutta had started it in the name of Srila Prabhupada, but I do not know the position of Jagannatha fenced, it would be good for all of them to clarify their position, if you want me with your permission I can try to be clarified and I would inform you, or you can do it, it seems good for you to contact devotees to invite them to be part of the web, about madhu pandit the last strange thing I have heard from him is that he is now giving prasada eggs, you Do you know anything about this? My suggestion to you is that it would be good if you imagine that you are now in India. I will call you and talk to him about two things, 1 give an explanation why he said that he has learned things from Iskcon gurus, since we consider them to be first class Putanas, and 2 if it is true that he is giving prasada eggs, my humble opinion about madhu pandit, the leader of the ritviks called krishna kantha and those of southern Spain and many others is that these people have not obeyed the suggestion of Srila Prabhupada that we should follow the attitude of the pure and perfect devotee of Srila Prabhupada named Jayananda Prabhu, the attitude and the only desire of This great devotee is that everything he did was for Srila Prabhupada to be happy, there were no personal interests, there is all the success of this great devotee, and Madhu Pandit, Krishna Kantha and those of southern Spain and many others. Instead of having the attitude of jayananda prabhu, they are only worried that no one will take away the position of leader because if I am not the leader they will all go to hell, for me that is pure ignorance and that is have personal interests, that is why we are going to try to help those people to follow the pure and perfect devotee of Srila Prabhupada named Jayananda Prabhu, I greatly appreciate your service to Srila Prabhupada, but to become transparent instruments of Srila Prabhupada we must fight against the hypocrisy and the contradictions that we have and that others have, we have to be humble and if someone detects hypocrisy and contradictions in us and tells us we have to be grateful, the association based on love and trust is very important and necessary , and help each other make srila prabhupada happy, and finally if you want you can put on your website in the section of temples, in Spain contact Haripada dasa and my email, my address is not told to anyone for personal safety , they have already threatened me with death twice, today there are many loose Kirtananandas, who think about all this ?, in the service to Srila Prab Hupada and her devotees, Haripada Dasa.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario