viernes, 15 de marzo de 2019

Total detachment

Hare Krishna, my intention and attitude in sending you this message, is that Srila Prabhupada wanted us to transmit his teachings to everyone, without wanting anything in return.
Total detachment, by Haripada dasa
A while ago I was talking to a friend that sometimes I told him about Krishna and we sang together many times Hare Krishna, this person revealed to me that he was a communist before, and that he was so enthusiastic about making others communists that if not he accepted he was angry with people and so anxious until he fell ill, then he practiced total detachment and thought that everyone does what he wants, I told him that Srila Prabhupada always said that by imposition nothing works, he said it is good to get up early , that makes a healthy and wise person, to go to the Mongol artika, etc., in our preaching of the conscience of Krishna the best preaching is to preach with personal example, the words convince, but the example drags, that people criticize you because of envy, that's not a problem, what is a problem is that they criticize you because you have done something abominable, it has always inspired me the life of Srila Gaura Kisora ​​dasa babaji, on the one hand he always said that everything as the living entities are worthy of my adoration, because he saw that God or Krishna is in the heart of all the living entities, and on the other hand he did not tolerate the hypocrisy of the people, the materialists visited him to give them his blessings, these materialists thought now I have 10,000 rupees and when I bless the babaji I will have 10,000 rupees more thanks to the babaji's blessings, and I will not give the babaji anything, that he will die of hunger, and Srila Gaura Kisora ​​dasa babaji not to see these materialists were going to sing Hare Krishna to the baths, the baths in India smell terrible, and the babaji thought here they will not dare to come, I'd rather be here in these baths than be with those hypocrites, who go to hell, unless they leave, in the Gita, 9, 28 Srila Prabhupada says that the Vaisnava authorities say that even the most intelligent people can not understand the plans and activities of a pure devotee of God or Krishna, I like devotees with an open mind, who have an open heart, and are not afraid of anything, because they know that Lord Nrisimhadeva, Krishna and Srila Prabhupada protect him, those devotees who pass themselves off as friends and from behind They criticize and envy you, they do that because they are not educated people, to those people you have to practice total detachment.
When I distributed Srila Prabhupada's books in Latin countries, I was amazed to see the great trust that people had with me, for them I was like a priest and in the middle of the street they confessed to me and revealed very confidential things to me, I told them I told everyone to chant the Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare / Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare (the H is read as J of Jota), and be happy in Krishna consciousness . Here in Spain people are very different, a lot of false ego and a lot of impersonalism, when I talk to people I tell them that I spend 24 hours a day thanking God for everything, he gives me happiness, food, everything , and the difference between an ordinary person and a devotee of God, is that the ordinary person lives on the basis of me and mine, pure selfishness, and the devotee of God lives to help others without wanting anything in return. And everyone understands and accepts this.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario