jueves, 28 de marzo de 2019

Unite the devotees

Hare Krishna, my intention and attitude in sending you this message, is that Srila Prabhupada wanted us to transmit his teachings to everyone, without wanting anything in return.
Unite the devotees, by Haripada dasa
Inspired by the words of Srila Prabhupada who said that love for me will show him working all together to expand the glories of Krishna and His pure devotees, I have invited many devotees from all over the world to work together to make Srila happy Prabhupada, and the result has been that no one has answered my messages, I have come to the conclusion that they do not want to work with other devotees to make Srila Prabhupada happy because they do not really love Srila Prabhupada, they love power, to hypocrisy, to money, to have followers and control them and to fight each other. Recently Nalini Kantha prabhu told me not to expect much from others, he is absolutely right, people when they meet someone who is free, happy and always goes through life with the truth ahead, they do not rejoice, who envy that person, on the other hand Srila Bhaktisddhanta Saraswati Prabhupada always said that you do not have to go through the life of heroes, the truth is that you have to be very careful with people, wherever you want to go you will only find hypocrisy, envy and fights, it is very difficult today to find people in the mode of goodness, everyone lives absorbed in the modes of ignorance and passion. Srila Prabhupada said that I am very proud to have had a disciple like Jayananda prabhu, everyone should follow his example. My humble opinion is that the essence of this great devotee's life is that all he did was for Srila Prabhupada to be happy, and in doing so he freed himself from personal interests and qualified to go back home to God, there is a great difference between this great devotee and what there is now.
Finally I share a very beautiful verse of the Chaitanya Charitamrita, adi-lila, 9, 34 there in the meaning Srila Prabhupada talks about the union of the devotees: "I am the only gardener. How many places can I go? How many fruits can I pick up and distribute? Purport: Here, Śrī Chaitanya Mahāprabhu points out that the distribution of the Hare Kṛishṇa mahā-mantra must be carried out by combining forces. Although He is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, He laments: "How am I going to do it alone? How can I just collect the fruit and distribute it around the world? " This indicates that all classes of devotees should unite to distribute the Hare Kṛiṣhṇa mahā-mantra regardless of time, place or situation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario