martes, 5 de marzo de 2019

Strange things

Hare Krishna, my intention and attitude in sending you this message, is that Srila Prabhupada wanted us to transmit his teachings to everyone, without wanting anything in return.
Strange things, by Haripada dasa
I share that a few days ago I tried to report on the project that is going to print the original Gita of Srila Prabhupada in Spanish, two days ago I sent a message to the people of this project online, yesterday when I opened my email it came out a warning that the email of the people who are with the Gita is blocked, in other words they do not want to receive my messages, I have sent them this message, ... I sent you a message and Since your email is blocked, I am writing to you both to tell you that I do not want to know anything about you, and if you send me a message I will eliminate it ..., when these strange things happen to me I remember what Srila Prabhupada always said, with that kind of friends, so that I want to have enemies, previously I had very bad experiences with these people, I have come to the conclusion that we have to be very careful with people, yesterday a devotee sent me a report of the activities of Some Iskcon gurus, I answered the following: "And you because you send me this ... what benefit I will get from reading the activities of some people who are offending Srila Prabhupada by not wanting to obey his order to initiate in his name " We try to be faithful followers of Srila Prabhupada, our mission is to spread the glories of Srila Prabhupada and his devotees like Jayananda prabhu all over the world, Srila Prabhupada concentrated on obeying his Gurudeva's order to preach Krishna consciousness in the West, and risked his life for this, and the successes of Srila Prabhupada were more than he expected, what motivated Srila Prabhupada to do this was obedience to the order of his guru and the great love he had for his guru, and as your Gurudeva always said that others do what they want, it does not concern me, I already have a lot of work chanting Hare Krishna and purifying my damned mind. In relation to the pure and perfect devotee of Srila Prabhupada called Jayananda prabhu, Srila Prabhupada wrote a letter and in it he says that everyone should follow Jayananda's example. I am very proud to have had such a good disciple. Jayananda prabhu had 3 very important qualities, humility, tolerance and being very friendly with everyone, and with those 3 qualities he did wonderful services to please Srila Prabhupada, when Srila Prabhupada came to a Ratha yatra the first thing he did is looking for Jayananda prabhu to hug him and put a garland on him, but Jayananda prabhu was hiding because he thought that I am unworthy of Srila Prabhupada's mercy, that is humility, Jayananda prabhu was in charge of taking out the permits to do the Ratha yatra, in a place the one in charge of making the permission was very negative and hostile to Jayananda prabhu, and he tolerated everything, once was another devotee to that place to get permission, and the manager asked him why Jayananda prabhu had not gone and the devotee told him the lady that Jayananda prabhu had died, and the lady began to cry and said that Jayananda was a very special person because he tolerated everything, and was friendly to everyone. Jayananda prabhu was the pure and perfect devotee of Srila Prabhupada, he was not a guru, sannyasi, but Srila Prabhupada said that he was with Krishna in the spiritual world, the essence of Jayananda prabhu's life is that he had a great love for Srila Prabhupada.
Whatever happens we must associate with devotees who feel that they have love for Srila Prabhupada, here is my notebook and says Bhaktivinoda Thakura in his book Bhakti Sudhodaya 2, 13, that we have to associate with devotees who are advanced in spiritual life , that have affection for us and that we have the same temperament.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario