miércoles, 27 de febrero de 2019

It's a matter of love or envy

Hare Krishna, my intention and attitude in sending you this message, is that Srila Prabhupada wanted us to transmit his teachings to everyone, without wanting anything in return.
It's a matter of love or envy, for Haripada dasa
I share this reflection, it is a matter of love or envy, there are people who love Srila Prabhupada and the symptom of that love is that they obey his instructions, for example, those of us who love Srila Prabhupada are very much against the changes that have been made to him. made to his books, we consider that this is a great offense against Srila Prabhupada, thanks to Krishna that there are the original books of Srila Prabhupada, and there is one hundred percent pure vibration of Srila Prabhupada and we use them, and then there are the hypocritical people posing as Srila Prabhupada's followers but in reality they envy Srila Prabhupada very much, as Jesus always said that people dressed as lambs will appear, but inside they are ferocious wolves, these people carried away by the great envy that they have Srila Prabhupada supports the changes they have made to Srila Prabhupada's books, they sent me a link to watch a video on YouTube, there in the past Vy asa puja of Srila Prabhupada a devotee of Iskcon was reading his letter and very strongly criticized the issue of the changes in Srila Prabhupada's books and the authorities so that no one would hear these criticisms cut off the microphone, I remember once I read a message on the web sun that compared Iskcon with the Nazis of Germany, Hitler thought that the Germans are the most and the others are garbage, we are going to cleanse and kill them all, that is the mentality of Iskcon, how strong is ignorance, those of Iskcon for offending Srila Prabhupada and his devotees are destined to go all to hell, but in their ignorance they think that we have Srila Prabhupada's monopoly and no one could go directly to Srila Prabhupada, everyone should obtain our mercy and blessings for connect with Srila Prabhupada, once I explained to a friend what was going on in Iskcon and he told me that all those people live in unconsciousness.
And it is also very sad to see how the groups of ritviks fight with each other, that is also pure ignorance, and it is also sad to see how Madhu pandit of Bangalore is openly saying that he has learned many things from Iskcon gurus, the only thing that will have learned from Iskcon gurus is to have a lot of money and despise everyone, we are in Kali yuga, hypocrisy and quarrel, Srila Prabhupada always said that love for me will show you working all together to expand the glories of Sri Guru and Sri Gauranga, we should strive to keep all of us together loving Srila Prabhupada, if not ignorance will overcome us.
Note: I am sending these messages to contacts that I have in my email, but I do not know them personally, only one person has asked me who are you, and I have sent my devotional life, if someone feels disturbed when receiving my messages , please tell me and I will remove them from my contacts, thank you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario