martes, 12 de febrero de 2019

I share here a message

Hare Krishna, I share here a message that I have sent to Krishna kanta and Madhu pandit prabhus, as Krishna told his father Nanda Maharaja in the liva Govardhana that among saintly persons there are no secrets.
Hare Krishna Krishna kanta and Madhu pandit prabhus, my obeisances, glories to Srila Prabhupada, I am trying to unite all the devotees of the world who have the firm faith and conviction that Srila Prabhupada is the only person authorized by God or Krishna to take us back to God, back to Goloka Vrindavana, and that no one else is authorized to do this, and that they want to obey the order of Srila Prabhupada who always said that love for me will show him working all together to expand the glories of Sri Guru and Sri Gauranga and His devotees, I am in contact with ancient devotees who initiate in the name of Srila Prabhupada such as Damaghosa, Yasodanandana, Nalini Kantha, and others like Mahatma, etc., they all tell me that they do not understand him because you two do not relate with no one, today we celebrate the festival of Sri Advaita Acharya, I humbly pray to Sri Advaita Acharya to give you the intelligence to understand that the most important thing ante in the spiritual life is the association with the devotees and feel a humble servant of Srila Prabhupada and his devotees. Waiting for your answer, in the service to Srila Prabhupada, Haripada dasa.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario