lunes, 11 de febrero de 2019

My answer

My answer, by Haripada dasa
First of all I want to thank all the devotees who have answered, that means that there is interest in relating to us, all the answers have been correct and I appreciate them. A few days ago I asked you what you think about why devotees are not united even though Srila Prabhupada always said that love for me will show you working all together to expand the glories of Sri Guru and Sri Gauranga and His devotees, I share my answer , the answer is in the Srimad Bhagavatam, there it is said that neophyte devotees or kanisthas adikaris do not know how to relate to devotees or people in general, we must strive to reach the intermediate stage where our love for God or Krishna is given and to His devotees, mercy is given to innocent people and where one avoids the envious demons, in connection with this I share a very interesting story, this story was told to me by the devotee who introduced me to Krishna consciousness called Devarshi prabhu, He told me that he had a very vivid dream with Srila Prabhupada and that Srila Prabhupada told him that he was traveling through all the planets and universes preaching the consciousness of Krishna, and when the devotees are united and obey his instructions, Krishna consciousness expands very quickly on that planet, but here on Earth the devotees are not united, they do not obey his instructions and when they see that some devotee is very advanced in Krishna consciousness, instead of rejoicing they envy him, so here on Earth the expansion of Krishna consciousness will be very slow.
Also in The Srimad Bhagavatam, 5, 26, 15 is described the hell and the punishments that have to suffer the people who claim to be of a religion, but who in practice do not obey the commandments of that religion. Once I told you that in a dream an Iskcon guru who left the body in Mayapur told me that he was suffering a lot and that he would help him.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario