viernes, 22 de febrero de 2019

The problems of Iskcon

Hare Krishna, my intention and attitude in sending you this message, is that Srila Prabhupada wanted us to transmit his teachings to everyone, without wanting anything in return.
The problems of Iskcon, by Haripada dasa
As I see it I will try to expose Iskcon's problems, Iskcon's biggest problem is that Srila Prabhupada's books have changed, there is a universal law to protect authors that says no one can change a book without permission of the author, they made those changes when Srila Prabhupada discarded, if they were judged, many would go to jail, for example, verse 4, 34 of the Gita in the original says that the self-realized soul can impart knowledge because he has seen the truth, that is, the guru puts it in the singular, but they changed it and put the self-realized souls can impart knowledge because they have seen the truth, these changes have not made them to satisfy Srila Prabhupada but to satisfy the personal interests of the many iskcon gurus , that is the biggest offense that Iskcon has done to Srila Prabhupada, thanks to Krishna that the original books exist and we use them. Another major problem of Iskcon is that the authorities and their followers do not want to understand and accept that Srila Prabhupada ordered his disciples to initiate in his name, I share that two years ago in Vrindavana I was talking about this topic with several devotees, they said they were contrary to the ritvik philosophy, I made this reflection to you, Srila Prabhupada ordered the ritvik philosophy, the orders of Srila Prabhupada are no different than Srila Prabhupada, if you are against the ritvik philosophy, you are against Srila Prabhupada, you you understand and accept this, and they left without saying anything, and I also spoke in Vrindavana with a guru from Iskcon, he told me that Srila Prabhupada in ordering the ritvik philosophy deviated from the guru-parampara, it seemed to me madness and I went, then a few years passed and we saw each other in Vrindavana and he asked me to forgive him for saying that, I told him that it is not me you have to ask for forgiveness but Srila Pr abhupada Iskcon's problem is that they do not understand or accept that Srila Prabhupada is a living guru, and he who obeys his instructions lives with Srila Prabhupada. Another major problem of Iskcon is that the gurus do not know how to answer philosophical questions, when I was in Iskcon I asked many gurus that in the Gita, 4, 42 it is said that an authorized spiritual master is in the disciplic succession from eternal time, that means, nobody knows, and I also asked that the spiritual potency of Krishna has 3 aspects, Hladini, (bliss), Samvit (knowledge) and Sandhini (existence), the personification of Hladini is Srimati Radharani, which is the personification of the another two, nobody knows, and I also asked that it is said that Sri Gauranga comes in every day of Brahma, on a day of Brahma there are many Kali yugas, who comes in the other Kali yugas, nobody knows, and I also asked what is said in the Chaitanya Charitamrita, Adi lila, 1, 35 that a devotee should have a single initiating guru, because in the Scriptures it is always forbidden to accept more than one and also in the book of Krishna in the pastime of Krishna c On his friend Sudama, Krishna says that He has two representatives, the initiating guru and the instructor, there can be many instructor gurus, but the initiator is only one, so how is this that in Ikccon there are people who have started several times, nobody know, and I also asked that in the Gita, 4, 42 it is said that the genuine guru never deviates from the instructions given by God or Krishna, then how is it possible that an Iskcon guru had sexual relations with a disciple, another stole a lot money, etc., what kind of gurus are those, nobody knows, when I was in Iskcon I told the authorities that it would be a good idea for devotees with a lot of spiritual experience and very expert in Srila Prabhupada's books to answer philosophical questions , since living without doubts is very pleasant, and there comes another Iskcon problem that nobody listens to anyone, the conclusion is that now there is an Iskcon that nobody knows anything, the authorities and their followers are only interested in having titles, they think if I have many titles everyone will think that I am a very special soul and everyone will respect me and serve me, and I will live like a king, and nobody is interested in developing the qualities of a Brahmana and of a Vaisnava. I remember a class of Srila Prabhupada who said that I have given them the brahminical cord that is worth a few paisas, but because of their behavior they seem irate melechas. Srila Prabhupada often criticized his disciples for not studying his books, it is a fact that if someone does not study Srila Prabhupada's books thoroughly, he will be sentimental, fanatical and a first class speculator.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario