viernes, 15 de febrero de 2019

Hare Krishna

Hare Krishna, glories to Srila Prabhupada, I share that in the south of Spain, in Fuengirola, (Malaga), there is a temple with Deities of Sri Jagannatha, Jagannatha Vallaba, Purujit and others, a few days ago on the internet I exchanged experiences with Jagannatha Vallaba, yesterday I was very surprised when he sent me this message: "Do you think that Prabhupada is a false guru? I answered the following: about this question that you have asked me you think that Prabhupada is a false guru ?, I could answer you to see if you send me the address of the insane asylum where you are hospitalized so I will send you some maha prasada from Sri Jagannatha Puri to cure your madness ..., now I answer that I did not like anything that you asked me that ..., I do not want problems with anyone and to try to pacify the situation now I have sent you this message: I am writing to apologize for what I told you that if you were crazy for having asked me that question, you already know that among friends are jokes, I hope you have not taken it badly ..., I take this opportunity to tell you that my relationship with you ends here, I respect you as a person and I hope that you also respect me as a person but I do not want to know anything more about you, that's all ... hd. What I want to say with all this is that even within the consciousness of Krishna there are strange and envious people, we have to associate with people that we feel that there is affection and that they are positive, and the strange and envious ones must be avoided or ignored, you what Do you think about all this? In the service to Srila Prabhupada, Haripada dasa.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario