jueves, 14 de febrero de 2019

My daily routine

 My daily routine, by Haripada dasa
Several friends of mine have asked me to describe my daily routine, with love and trust now I will share. Normally I get up at 5 am, do my personal grooming and then I open the temple, for the mercy of Srila Prabhupada many years ago I worship a wooden Deity of Lord Nrisimhadeva made from the Siddha Bakul tree of Jagannatha puri, under this tree I sang Srila Haridasa Thakura Hare Krishna, I offer an incense, I have almost 200 laminated photos of all the Deities and Srila Prabhupada stuck to the walls of my house, then I have 1 hour reading of several Holy Scriptures, Srimad Bhagavatam, etc., after I respect 3 oranges, then I wash the clothes, although I have a washing machine I use it a little, I always wash by hand, then I chant a round of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra by beating the Deity of Lord Nrisimhadeva, Srila Prabhupada always said that we should pray to the Lord Nrisimhadeva for protection and blessings to be able to preach, in my house I do not have internet but I go with my computer to the library of my town, there I communicate with all the devot I also have on my computer all the festivities of the Vaisnava calendar, while I go to the library I sing 2 rounds, then I return home and sing 3 rounds, I already have 6 sung, and breakfast oats, dates, figs, etc., on Tuesdays and on Thursdays I buy fruits, vegetables, etc., then I sing 6 more rounds, they are already 12 sung, then I read Bhagavad Gita and I sleep 45 minutes of nap, then I respect a piece of melon and I cook the main meal, rice basmati, vegetables, a good salad, nuts, etc., after respecting the prasada song 5 rounds, in total 17 rounds sung, then I have 1 hour reading of the Nectar of devotion, Sri Chaitanya Charitamrita and the book of Krishna , then I listen to Srila Prabhupada's music, I have a DVD that there are 32 hours of Srila Prabhupada's songs, then I see some dvd of Srila Prabhupada, I have the collection of 24 dvds, and then I see the life of Sri Gauranga Mahaprabhu, this movie was made in the year 1959 in Bengal, and on youtube it is completed in two parts, one is called Nimai de Nadia and the other is Nilachala Mahaprabhu, I have them copied in a usb or pendrai, and I put them on television, they are subtitled in Spanish, pure nectar, and the most important thing is I have a small tape recorder, there I have 24 hours recorded from Srila Prabhupada's books, my favorite is the story of Dhruva Maharaja, Srila Prabhupada always said that by listening to one you hold a lot of determination in the spiritual life, so while doing my personal hygiene and I cook I am listening to the books of Srila Prabhupada, once I explained this routine to a friend of mine, and he told me that you can only do that, I told him that you can see the different thing, if Haripada can do this because I no, I sent you a message entitled standards, for the mercy of Srila Prabhupada and Krishna I have practiced them since 1984, the only difference is that until 2008 I was associated with people who became I would go through Srila Prabhupada's followers, but in reality they are very strange, envious and very dangerous people, for the mercy of the devotees I am now associated with authentic devotees of Srila Prabhupada, as I told Nalini Kantha prabhu that the disciples of Srila Prabhupada who are initiating in the name of Srila Prabhupada are very brave and by obeying Srila Prabhupada they show that they love Srila Prabhupada very much.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario