jueves, 29 de agosto de 2013

TRANSCENDENTAL APPEARANCE OF SRILA PRABHUPADA

TRANSCENDENTAL APPEARANCE OF SRILA PRABHUPADA KI JAYA

An anecdote, by Haripada dasa
Share with everyone a story that happened to me in Calcutta in the transcendental appearance day of Srila Prabhupada, 1996 was the year of the Centennial of Srila Prabhupada, by the mercy of Krishna Janmastami spent and the appearance of Srila Prabhupada in Calcutta, in the appearance day of Srila Prabhupada Krishna arrangements arrived at the temple a relative of Srila Prabhupada, I connected with him and told us if we wanted to go to the house where he was born Srila Prabhupada, we grabbed a taxi and went four devotees got there and was a very humble man introduced us to several relatives of Srila Prabhupada, I told them that I am very happy that for many years I am distributing Srila Prabhupada's books worldwide, the man told me something that I was engraved in my consciousness, said EVERYONE yOU KNOW A Srila Prabhupada BOOKS AND THEIR MISSION wAS Srila Prabhupada leave your BOOKS. I remember I grabbed land there and then put it in KAVACHAS AND THE DEVOTEES réparti.
Take this opportunity to explain my logo of Facebook, this photo is distributing prasadam in Sri Vrindavan Dhama, through the mercy of Srimati Radharani and Srila Prabhupada took many years serving in the Food For Life program of Vrindavan, I've been many years distributing books Srila Prabhupada gave the collection the Food for Life Vrindavan (www.fflvrindavan.org AND http://alimentosparalapaz.blogspot.com) currently the president of an organization certified by the Spanish government to collect donations for this program, the Food For Life is a program funded and authorized by Srila Prabhupada, he instructed all his temples about 14 kilometers nobody should go hungry.

That Jagat-guru, the savior of the fallen, Saktyāveśa Avatar, MOR PATI SENA, THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE SPIRITUAL FORCES OF SRI GAURANGA MAHAPRABHU, HIS DIVINE GRACE ABHAY CHARANARAVINDA BHAKTIVEDANTA SWAMI PRABHUPADA bless and protect you all.
OM TAT SAT PEACE AND WELL
http://haripadadas.blogspot.com













 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario