lunes, 19 de agosto de 2013

THE DISTRIBUTION OF SRILA PRABHUPADA BOOKS

The distribution of Srila Prabhupada's books, Ki Jaya, by Haripada dasa.
In the third canto of Srimad Bhagavatam, the Lord speaks of devotional service Kapiladeva contaminated with ignorance, passion and goodness, but we momentous distribution of Srila Prabhupada's books, sometimes that distribution is contaminated with ignorance, passion and goodness, we to analyze this point. Distribution in ignorance is a sankirtana devotee was to a Hospital, and first saw the empty bed is made to sleep, four hours was sleeping and when he woke up he did not know where he was, also in ignorance is when you do get angry people, Srila Prabhupada said that if you make people angry, that's your fault, not the fault of the people, passion is when the person wants recognition, fame, prestige, always win the marathon, I was told that in a country the devotee who was second in the marathon evening rose and pricked the 4 wheels of the car to the devotee who was first to win, and goodness is that year after year after year after year one stays enthusiastic about the distribution of books, and on the transcendental platform is one in which you never forget Krishna and Srila Prabhupada, whatever happens.
Today I was thinking that in the 29 years I've been walking the streets of half the world, distributing Srila Prabhupada's books, I have spoken with at least 4 million people face to face, it helps to be a person, the sankirtana helps you see what people suffer for lack of Krishna consciousness, and helps you realize what Srimad Bhagavatam says that anyone who is a devotee of Krishna us or God, has no good qualities you see as the materialists are as liars, deceivers, etc.., I already was all his tricks, all tell you the same, seem discs scratched, I have no change, now I go to get money and cejero come, etc ..., Srila Prabhupada said that people lie without need .. now is the story of the crisis, but I tell people that the only crisis that there is a lack of awareness of God, lack love for God and all the people say, you're absolutely right.
What I will say now I may seem strong, but it is my personal experience, I have sometimes had more samples of appreciation of what I do with people I meet on the street, with so-called devotees of Krishna. Devotees of Spain forbade me to do sankirtana in Spain, because I was collecting for the food for life in Vrindavan. Thanks to Krishna and Srila Prabhupada I have come to the conclusion that one is devout or not devout showing their qualities, as Jesus said, by their fruits ye shall know them. Of course, one must be humble and always think that the fault is mine, it's like the story of Sri Ramanuja Acharya, President of Sri Rangan temple invited him to take prasada to his house to kill him and put a poison in prasada, the temple president's wife took pity on Ramanuja and said my son did not take that prasadam because there is a poison to kill 100 people. Ramanuja was all frustrated and began to think that I'll kind of pollution that this person acted well, in that it appeared his Gurudeva and consoled him saying that this happens because this is a world of envy.
The inspiration to continue the distribution of books are the same books of Srila Prabhupada, when you read them think that they should not take this nectar others, we must be very cruel one has the medicine for all who does not want to give it others.
I told the story before the older gentleman approached me a $ 20 bill in his hand and said, please give me a book, I asked, What book do you want?, The man told me he lived there in that apartment and when we looked to us to give the books stood there staring at all day, and the man told me that he came to the conclusion that we were happy and we broadcast that happiness to others, so that people we bought the books, so please give me a book, I would also be happy to hear this, to me is my hair stood on end and I hugged him and gave him a book, and said thank you for your words of discretion, may God bless you always, and whenever you looked after me very warmly greeted.
There is a similar story, was in Pamplona, ​​in Spain, it was 15 degrees below zero and snowing, I told people to stop them, a question and people answered is not the time for questions, I always thought we were buying the books by compassion, had the van near a stove inside, and when we were going to the truck frozen to warm up and then went out again, we gave a book to a municipal police were taking the first canto of Srimad Bhagavatam, had several thousands in the marathon, the municipal police phoned the estate, the New Vrajamandala, and said those guys that are giving the books out there on the street snowing, should be two things, or are they crazy or are giving a message very urgent and important to human society.
There have been 500 million books of Srila Prabhupada on the planet, that does not happen desapercebido, Srila Prabhupada prophesied that his books would be the law books for the next 10,000 años.Todos we can help make this a reality, we should not put us in the center, but we have always put Srila Prabhupada in the center, and realize that Srila Prabhupaad is Jagat-guru, the guru of the universe, so all are disciples of Srila Prabhupada.
Take this opportunity to ask for your blessings to continue giving the books of Srila Prabhupada with love and gratitude to Srila Prabhupada.

That Jagat-guru, the savior of the fallen, Saktyāveśa Avatar, MOR PATI SENA, THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE SPIRITUAL FORCES OF SRI GAURANGA MAHAPRABHU, HIS DIVINE GRACE ABHAY CHARANARAVINDA BHAKTIVEDANTA SWAMI PRABHUPADA bless and protect you all.
OM TAT SAT PEACE AND WELL
http://haripadadas.blogspot.com
http://prabhupadanugas108.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario