miércoles, 14 de agosto de 2013

I LOVE VRINDAVANA 1

I love Vrindavana 1
 
By Haripada dasa.
 
First I want to remind the great soul, pure devotee of Krishna, Sriman Vibhu Caitanya Prabhu, he was a Bengali devotee since it opened the temple of Sri Krishna Balarama Mandir in 1975, never moved from Vrindavan, spent many years in the kitchen, he just made all offerings to the deities, some devotees have complained to Srila Prabhupada and said that Vibhu Caitanya is all day in the kitchen and not sing rounds, and Srila Prabhupada defended him saying that Vibhu Caitanya is 24 hours chanting Hare Krishna. Then when he was very old and physically entered could not cook, put him to give charanamrita, charanamrita power increased a million times when I was Vibhu Caitanya, with love and devotion that distributed the nectar of immortality. My loved observe when the Deities gave dandavats and Srila Prabhupada, seeing him could understand what total surrender, I always gave him incienzo, and when the electric went Srila Prabhupada singing gave her one, I've had the good fortune that I often put his hand on my head giving me blessings in your room always had maha-prasada and people who came to see him always gave maha-prasada, and left the body in Vrindavan, what's done so much, sure is with Srila Prabhupada and Krishna in Goloka Vrindavan.
 
In Vrindavana until riksawalas (bicigleta transport), have mystical powers, once in Kartika, was the day of the disappearance of Srila Prabhupada, and dicidí go to Radha-Damodara walk and passed a riksa and said you're going to Radha-Damodara, I was shocked, how could I know riksawala went to Radha-Damodara?
 
People of Vrindavan are very simple and honest, once I went to fix a suitcase that was broken, the next day I went to the shoemaker recojerla and fixed it I said: What does all this Laksmi here in the suitcase, I do not I have taken nothing, I am satisfied with what I get Radharani. It turns out that the day before going to fix the case, change $ 400 in rupees, emptied whole suitcase and forgot to remove the rupees as they were hidden in a zipper bag. Now I have a great friendship with the shoemaker, always do gifts and appreciates me.
 
Years ago in the temple of Sri Krishna Balarama mandir did a magazine with event information Vrindavan, I noticed an article from a devotee who was entitled Appreciating vrajavasis, then read a verse from a Purana in which Krishna is saying: If someone criticizes a mobile or stationary entity Vrindavan, is the same as I cut into bits with a sword, so is my love for the Vrajavasis.
 
Once a devotee told me he went to ask about the point Srila Prabhupada says in his books that one should follow in the footsteps of a resident of Vrindavan to reach raganuga bhakti, spontaneous love for Krishna, and asked us not know any inhabitant of Vrndavana, and Srila Prabhupada replied that I am a resident of Vrindavan.
 
In 1972 Kartika Srila Prabhupada gave lectures at the Radha-Damodara, then said: As VrajendanandanaKrishna is worshiped, his dhama, Sri Vrindavana Dhama, is lovely, we should have much respect towards Vrindavana Dhama, otherwise we will be offenders , dhama aparadha, if we stay here in Vrindavan, we should know that we are living with Krsna, that we should be so cautious, so careful that, if we currently understand what is dhama dhama is also Krishna.
 
Take this opportunity to inform you of the 10 offenses to the holy Dhama: 1-disdain or disrespect to the guru, who is the developer of the dhama. 2-To think that the holy dhama is temporary. 3-Committing violence against any resident of the dhama or against any other pilgrim who arrives there, or think they are ordinary mundane people. 4-Run mundane activities while living in the Holy Dhama. 5-Earn money or do any business with the worship of the Deity or the chanting of the Holy Name. 6-To think that the holy dhama belongs to some mundane country or province such as Bengal, etc.., Or think that the dhama of the Lord is equal to a holy place connected with some demigod or attempt to measure the area of ​​Dhama. 7-commit sinful acts while in the dhama. 8-To consider Vrindavan and Navadvipa are different. 9-blaspheme against the sastras which glorify the holy dhama and 10-There have faith and think that the glories of the holy dhama are imaginary.
 
Srila Prabhupada also said Kartika in 1972: If we take refuge in the external energy of Krishna, where Krishna oblivion is very prominent, then we move more and more of Krishna, but if we take refuge in the internal energy of Krishna, Radharani, because she is serving directly to Krishna, and in Vrindavan, Radharani always talk about, because they have taken refuge in Radharani Krishna to easily approach, prakriti daivim asritah, ease of Vrindavan is that if your take shelter directly Radharani, She ayuadará you to get closer to Krishna very soon, that's the idea coming to Vrindavan.
 
Take this opportunity to ask the blessings of all to continue to visit Vrindavan.
 
OM TAT SAT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario