sábado, 17 de agosto de 2013

SRILA PRABHUPADA UPADESAMRITA

[The following passage is from a compilation of teachings of Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura, published under the name of "Srila Prabhupadera Upadesamrta".]
by Srila Prabhupada Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura
1ra. question: In this world, are respected genuine sadhus?
Answer: In a world infested with cheating, but deceptive people are honest. Santos genuine, that lead the masses down the wrong path, not respected in this world. In modern times, the fooled by those bad target the masses using a presumptuous spiritual discourse, in one way or another has been established as the religion of the era (yuga-dharma). And because the true saints expose people want evil and mundane (asadhus), these same deceitful worldly implementing a ruse designed to get rid of them well confuse the masses maliciously stating that the true saints are sinners, cheaters and thieves. The Lord's illusory energy, maya, never lets jivas become sincere (niskapata), and to this end she has devised various strategies to prevent the jivas that are associated with genuine sadhus.
2da. question: Is it possible to witness the darshan of the Supreme Lord without first have had the darshan of sri guru?
Answer: Definitely not. Sri Guru is fully transcendent (aprakrta) temple of Sri Bhagavan, and Bhagavan always resides within that temple. Bhagavan Sri Krishna, which is controlled with love, It comes personally within the sadhu-guru and always remains there. It is written in the scriptures:srutim appear smrtim itareanye Bharatam bhava-bhitah bhajantuiha aham vande nandamparam brahma yasyalinde
Padyavali (126)
Others may serve the Sruthi, the Smrtis, the Mahabharata and other scriptures, because they fear material existence. However, I shall worship Nanda Maharaja, who is so exalted that the Supreme Brahman, the Absolute Truth in person, playing in the backyard.
Many people say they are very eager to witness the darsana of Bhagavan, but they do not realize that Bhagavan's darshan is only possible through the darshan of the guru. Without having witnessed before the darshan of sri guru, Bhagavan's darshan is not even imaginable. Even the same bhakti does not begin to manifest if the entity known as sri guru is not present.
Sri Guru is the only means by which we connect with Sri Krishna and direct audience gives us His lotus feet. And the way Sri Krishna becomes palpable His infinite mercy, is sending this world to the great Vaishnavas, His most beloved servants. Indeed, sri guru is the embodiment of the infinite mercy of Krishna. Only one who teaches us how to serve the Deity and the Holy Name is Sri Gurudeva.
Not enough sri guru serve with respect and veneration in a secluded. We have to serve sri guru intimately, that is, with a love and deep faith (visrambha guru-seva) as Srila Raghunatha dasa Goswami served intimately Sri Svarupa Damodara Prabhu.
The 3rd. question: What will happen to me if I miss sri guru?
Answer: At the moment I turned from sri guru, at the time I forget who keeps me attracted to his lotus feet at every moment, in that moment, I undoubtedly turn away from the Truth. And when I'm well separated from sri guru, misgivings and shortcomings countless cornered me. I will spend time bathing in hot and cold weather clothing. In other words, I will concern myself procure more comfort than serving Sri Gurudeva.
If at the beginning of every year, every month, every day and every moment, I do not remember my Gurudeva, which saves me suck me in that which has no connection with my constitutional position or is separated from Krishna-bhakti, then definitely fall into a situation in which more and more I experience difficulties. I'll try to introduce myself as a guru and be swallowed by the pernicious mindset believe that others should worship as such. This is only dvitiya abhinevesa: infatuarse with negligible purposes of our unnatural state. The resort and guru-puja offering for a single day is insufficient. It is our duty to serve every moment Sri Gurudeva.
4ta. question: Who notices the genuine Vaisnavas defects?
Answer: Only those who have an aversion to practice hari-bhajana, which depend entirely on his material senses-eyes, ears, noses, etc.-and are condemned to perceive only the outward appearance of things, are the ones who seek defects in the Vaisnavas. In the Srimad-Bhagavad-Gita, Sri Krishna has said that a devotee of the Lord is never touched by misfortune, he never perishes: na me pranasyati bhaktah (Bg 9.3).
Those who are dedicated exclusively to the bhajana of the Lord, is it possible to ever degrade? In truth, they only get the maximum benefit. Because my vision is imperfect, I notice the faults of others. Therefore, I am unable to procure my own benefit.
If I depend entirely on the observations and perceptions of my senses, then I deprive Adhoksaja-service to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is beyond the reach of my senses, and I also deprive of service to Sri Gurudeva. It is only due to my own depressing state allow my mind to dwell on the misfortune of others. I'm so drawn to find faults in others, because personally I'm infested defects. If I am able to work for my own benefit, then you have time to notice the faults of others.
5ta. question: Sri guru is present everywhere?
Answer: Yes acharyas asraya-jativa up our guru varga * are present in various forms in order to bestow mercy. All these are manifestations of Sri Gurudeva-one that imparts transcendental knowledge (divya-jnana) -. The image of jagad-guru is reflected in several entities idealists. My Sri Gurudeva is reflected in every entity. The appearance of Krishna visaya-Jatiya (Krishna as the object of love) is half of the Absolute Reality. The other half is the aspect asraya-Jatiya (where the love of God takes refuge). The fullness of the Absolute Reality exists in multiple variety of transcendental pastimes of these two aspects. The complete perception-Jatiya visaya aspect is Sri Krishna, and complete awareness of aspect-Jatiya asraya my Sri Gurudeva. The transcendental reflection asraya-Jatiya aspect is the whole cosmic manifestation conscious, and this is only the manifestation of my Gurudeva in various forms. He teaches us every moment we must dedicate ourselves to serve Bhagavan throughout life, is definitely Sri Gurudeva. This same Gurudeva is reflected in the heart of every living being. In asraya-Jatiya appearance, he is present in every one of the entities.______________* Dashed line gurus in whose heart resides pristine Sri Bhagavan.
6ta. question: At what time someone gets in your heart a sphurti (glimpse) of Bhagavan?
Answer: By good fortune, someone may perceive Sri Gurudeva moving in your heart, that is, that person can witness in his heart the darsana of Sri Gurudeva. Only a pure heart like that momentary vision occurs (sphurti) of Bhagavan. There is no other means to the service of the Supreme Lord to serve and please sri guru, who inspires us to dedicate ourselves to serve Sri Bhagavan at all costs and in all activities.
7ma. question: If I do not surrender completely to the lotus feet of Sri Guru, am I kidding?
Answer: Definitely. I can say that I received the mantra of the guru, but in real terms, if I'm not completely ready to welcome me to the shelter of the lotus feet of sri guru, then to the extent acting falsely, to that extent will be deceived.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario