jueves, 29 de agosto de 2013

THE HOLY NAME KI JAYA SBT

THE HOLY NAME KI JAYA SBT

 
The Holy Name reveals
 
the form and the dwelling
 
Krishna


 
(From " Saranagati " . )

 
by Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Saccidananda

 
My heart is like a hot desert is always being exposed to the burning rays of the sun That's my inner mental condition . The desire for perishable things could not satisfy me , because by nature these things produce death. And not one or two but thousands of such mortal desires have nested in my mind. Why my subconscious is always burning. That is my situation. However, by the grace of sadhu and guru, the holy name of Krishna , with His infinite potential - entered through my ear canals and has reached the level of my heart. And there, with a hope exceptional with promising possibilities endless and has bathed my heart with a new variety of nectar.

 
That sound has generated in me a new hope. Then , by force, from the heart and goes to the tongue. Not that my tongue make any effort to make such a sound. No. It came from the heart of a saint immaculate , toured my ears and into my heart , by force appeared on my tongue and began to dance .

 
That is the true Holy Name . Come down from the top . It can not be uttered by any material language . It comes from above. And thanks to a genuine representative of the Absolute , gets to the heart through the ear . Once the heart receives him with affection, the holy name suddenly appears on the tongue and starts dancing . With much force is placed on the tip of the tongue and , then , that sweet sound begins her dance .

 
Here we have described the real effects of the divine name . If the name is true , if you have life, stutter voice , the body will be shaking and the legs can not support the body . Sometimes the hairs stand erect and a stream of tears soak the body. Sometimes the skin will experience changes in color, and also can not detect any trace of mental activity or consciousness .

 
You may even fall faint . Seem that the body and mind are being attacked , shaken and undertaken in different ways.

 
Apparently they perceive that many problems arise in the body and mind , but the heart is overflowing with joy , spilling a particular type of sweet juice and unknown. Sometimes the devotee thinks, " I'm in an ocean of nectar. My whole existence is immersed in an ocean of nectarine liquid . 'm Out of it . I can not understand where I am. Where am I? What's this ? What has happened ?This experience almost made ​​me mad! have I lost my mind ? What happened to my past experiences , my seriousness, my gravity?What happened to them? ! What am I now ? a foreign agent diametrically transformed me . 'm a puppet in the hands of a tremendous force, which is also very affectionate with me . I can not understand how it is possible that because my faith has entered into this vast and unknown environment , which never experienced before. and finally , after having this experience , I realize that I'm enthralled. All my being , inside and out, has been captured by a force particularly sweet . I can not avoid falling prey to the sweet power . I can not properly describe this. came to take refuge in Him and accept Him as my guardian , however , with his hands now treats me so despotic and merciless .

 
Nevertheless , I feel that everything is very pleasant , is a feeling that is beyond my previous experiences . What's this ? I can not resist ! I totally captive. They go wherever my destiny . I can not emerge. I'm captive in the hands of a dear friend , I have been deprived of my independence. I have no choice but to surrender. I am unable to describe my true condition.

 
I realize that he is an autocrat . I always do what pleases him . As I am unable to offer any resistance , I have to surrender . Allow me to cooperate to do what He pleases Him ! Anyway , I realize that the sweetness of the name is condensed like a flower that is opening , and extremely exquisite sweet streams flowing from Him Inside Yes , the Holy Name contains many varieties of sweet currents , with all their respective forms . Moreover, He is expressed in different ways wonderful . Sometimes He manifests a peculiar type of color and shape , but then make them disappear .

 
So many charming aspects are shown him my inner eyes , and then , he forces me to give up at the foot of the altar. He shows his complete form, which manifests itself in Vrindavan , during His Vraja -lila with Radharani , and then brings me to this spot . Then I realize that I am surrounded by His peculiar personal items , all very sweet and loving . Then I said : "Look! ,I have many wonderful things ! This is your home . 'm Not a fantasy, but reality. You'll notice that here the atmosphere is very sweet and friendly . 're Destined to live here " . I notice that he is related in various ways with his close friends and relatives, with whom exchanged different rasas . Also , I notice that I have another body that has emerged from it was before , and to which is assigned a permanent position that I can serve here .

 
Oh, how great is the new life we ​​have found here! Finally , I realize that all my thoughts of my past life experiences and gone. And it's true :my real life is here ! This state of existence is reality , life ended was a sham. Then , I realize that the chanting of the holy name gives me new courage and a new course and a new hope . Whatever you want, whatever our inner aspiration , the Holy Name provides us . If we chant the Name, all our internal desires will be satisfied. The name is eternal , the purest of the pure, and is bursting with ecstasy.

 
Now I realize that I have been totally transformed . In light of this , my deepest desire is this: that everything that goes against the sweet name of the world disappears forever . If something comes to oppose this sweet life , it disappears , and , if necessary ,ofrendaré my life to make it disappear from the world forever ! So others can enjoy it to your satisfaction. No obstacle should prevent this achievement of life! It is unrivaled . So everyone come here, and , if necessary , I will sacrifice to end all forms of opposition , so that everyone can , gently , peacefully and safely , enjoy this joyous, sweet and absolute.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario