sábado, 17 de agosto de 2013

THE FELLOWSHIP AMONG DEVOTEES

The fellowship among devotees, by Haripada dasa.These two stories illustrate sankirtana fellowship among devotees.Once I was doing sankirtana in the Basque country with a devotee Bhakta named Alex, he was the Canaries, were in a STOP giving books to drivers, Alex was giving a book to a car driven by a woman and next to this woman was her boyfriend, suddenly the man got out of a very violent and grabbed Alex by the collar, I saw this I was there and I kicked around the man's chest and sent him back several meters , the man got up to continue the fight, and I grabbed a glass bottle that was in there and broke it and the song of the broken bottle and threatened the man told him I will cut your throat if you approach, the man became whiter than snow and started sweating and entered the car all scared and left.This second story also happened in the Basque country, Madhava Kripa and I were giving a STOP books, were distributing the BG, I gave a book to a driver and he in a very quiet put the Gita in the passenger seat, I saw that the man I wanted to remove the Gita I said I can give the book to tell you where is our direction, I to make a move to grab the book the man grabbed me by the throat, to see this Madhava Kripa got there and hit the man slapped his arm and let go, and the devotee said to anger you not ashamed to hit a religious, a missionary, very quiet man said now come and left.We decided to continue our sankirtana, meanwhile Madhava Kripa grabbed a tree trunk and said that if the guy is going to break him in the head and kept it there, while we saw the man who parked his car a little away from us and he was coming towards us, the devotee troco grabbed and broke it in the back, morrosco (the Basques are called morroscos, this means that boys are usually very strong and sturdy, this average almost two meters and was very heavy) did not flinch when the devotee hit the trunk and went back into the fight and this time devoted head hit in the stomach and sent him tumbling several meters, then the morrosco said now if Estias dead and we saw that it was the car, opened the trunk and rode his shotgun, to see us this book grabbed the box and went running trying to save our lives, out of pure mercy of Krishna that when we ran three patrols passed by Civil Guard (Guardia Civil is a type of police authority in Spain), the stop and told him that there is a madman with a shotgun to kill the man came quietly with his shotgun to kill us and in front of the Civil Guard said he was going to kill the policeman is not dumb said here send us and you now get out of here before you arrest him, and the man was thank God.That fellowship among devotees was very good and you felt protected by the other, and we understood that there are no better friends in life that devotees, and we were willing to give our own life if necessary to protect the devotees.For things of my destiny took the last 17 years doing sankirtana in Latin countries alone, without company, but I assure you I have always felt the protection of Srila Prabhupada and Lord's Nrisimhadeva MI ISTHA DEVA OR MY DEITY ADORABLE.Dar books in Latin countries is no easy task, are poorer countries, the cultural level of those countries is also lower, there life is worth nothing, nothing will stick four times, once in Guatemala I give a book to a man and next door had a bin and threw it in the trash, grabbed me and told false ego you seem a normal person that you do that?, and the man without saying anything is arromangó shirt and behind the pistol back was tremendous, I grabbed the book and went away in the same Guatemala one day I would catch the bus to do sankirtana and front on the sidewalk was a dead man who had covered with a periodical.In Mexico, in Culiacan, Sinaloa, (Edison, one of the heaviest of the NARCO), people told me on the street, and you have no fear of being killed, I told them something must die, not it, that gives me such great shame Latin nations, the people are great, everyone believes in God, simple-hearted people, as the great singer NINO BRAVO: WHEN GOD THOUGHT TO EDEN, THOUGHT OF AMERICA, nature is so kind in this land, natural resource wealth, there is everything and in great abundance, the biggest problem in these countries is the large number of people who die every day from violence, that looks like a civil war, if in those countries not have such violence would Vaikuntha Dhama himself, thank God that in Spain there is so much violence, here I've heard there is a lot of domestic violence, both men want their wives to the killing blows, there is an average that says every day kill a woman to death, I saw a poster for the protection of women saying POSTER WAS IN A FIST AND SAID THAT IF YOU LOVE BY YOU PEGA.A small problem I ran into Latin devotees is that they have the Spanish think that we went there to remove everything once being in the Dominican Republic I got a little tired of this stuff based on the bodily concept and told a devotee: And you have not thought that maybe your in the Spanish conquest maybe you were a Spanish and you abused the Indians, and now I have had to be born in this country so miserable and maybe I was an Indian and abused me , but now I happened to be born in Spain?, the devotee told me that I had not thought, but it sounds very logical all.I, who have spent many years in Latin countries and in India, and now I'm in Spain I am amazed to see the material comforts that people live, the other day a friend told me that marriage, so and so work the two and have two floors and one in Benidorm to go sunbathing, two cars one for each, and even complain, I thought that Srila Prabhupada said MOURNING IS Sudras, I told people laments usual but here compared to India you people live like KINGS.What good would that Latinos and Spanish devotees worked together in Krishna consciousness, we speak the same language, I tried to invite Latino devotees to the forum, but you see no one responded favorably. And for dessert the Spaniard guruji in Costa Rica did his, we took many puntos.Hay a forum latin? Anyone know?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario