jueves, 22 de agosto de 2013

AMAZING EXPERIENCE

Amazing experience, by Haripada dasa
Today I had an amazing experience, the director of THE PERLITOS Foundation, this foundation helps disabled or sub-normal, today I invited him to explain to 9 disabled or sub-normal to tell them about the lacto -vegetarian and Krishna consciousness. I demonstrated how to cook the prasadam and then told them about Krishna consciousness, I told them that God is the Creator of all things, therefore, everything is owned by God, let's use everything that God gives us to service God and so we'll be happy and honest. People who do not use the things God gives them to the service of God, but use them for their own selfish and indulge your senses, are thieves and are subject to the punishment of the laws of God or the Laws of Nature and never be happy in this life or the next, in this material world there are three planes of experience. 1 - the level of exploitation, people think that to exploit and enjoy the art will be happy, but in practice we see that in the richest countries of the world there are more suicides, 2 - the plane of renunciation, there are people that exploit and enjoy matter realize that there is no happiness and realize that I am not the body, but an eternal spirit soul and real happiness is in the soul and not the body and 3 - the plane of the dedication, people who experience that I am not nor gross or subtle matter, but I am an eternal spirit soul and happiness in my relationship with the Supreme Soul or the Supreme Personality of Godhead, one of the disabled or sub- said normal if everyone practiced this philosophy of life, there would be no wars, no police and everyone would be happy in God consciousness.
Foundation director told me something very interesting, I said that people think that disabled or do not have sub-normal intelligence, but that is not true, how good you are disabled or sub-normal is not have false ego, are very innocent.
I told a story that happened to my mother, God rest his soul, once a lady without any reason you slapped my mother, and my mother as a good Christian put the other cheek, to see that attitude of my mother was very confused lady and jumped at the foot of my mother and asked her forgiveness, my mother got up and hugged her. One of the disabled or sub-normal emotion crying said wonderful was the attitude of your mother, have that attitude because everything was settled peacefully. When he said this I remembered that Srila Prabhupada says in the preface of Upadeshamrita that progress on the path of Krishna consciousness depends on the attitude you have the follower.
Years ago a friend of mine did the service at Bhaktivedanta Manor (London) to teach the Hare Krishna maha-mantra to the deaf mute, he taught me as we sing through hand signals. We all accept and understand that the mercy of the guru-parampara is for everyone, the guru-parampara only asks one thing we abandon our EGO THAT FALSE.

That Jagat-guru, the savior of the fallen, Saktyāveśa Avatar, MOR PATI SENA, THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE SPIRITUAL FORCES OF SRI GAURANGA MAHAPRABHU, HIS DIVINE GRACE ABHAY CHARANARAVINDA BHAKTIVEDANTA SWAMI PRABHUPADA bless and protect you all.
OM TAT SAT PEACE AND WELL
http://haripadadas.blogspot.com
http://prabhupadanugas108.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario