sábado, 24 de agosto de 2013

MY DAILY ROUTINE

My daily routine by Haripada dasa
I share my daily routine, now is summer in Spain and go two hours ahead of the Sun, ie 12 noon it's 10 in the morning, I get up and full toilet, then wake up my Deity of Lord Nrisimhadeva (this Deity was carved Siddha Bakul tree where Namacharya Srila Haridasa Thakura chanted Hare Krishna in Jagannatha Puri, if you want to have darsan of the Deity entering http://prabhupadanugas108.blogspot.com/ is in November 2010
Here I present my ISTHA DEVA O MI Adorable Godhead, Bhagavan Nrisimhadeva KI JAYA SRI, SRI Prahlada Maharaja, JAYA KI, the story of this Deity is amazing. Years ago there was a terrible hurricane in Orissa, eastern India, the body left more than 100,000 people and vegetation was devastated. Forecasters said the people of Sri Jagannatha puri to leave the city because everything would be destroyed by the hurricane. The Puri vasis took refuge in the Lord Jagannatha and accounts Pandas or priests of the Temple saw as the Sudarsana Chakra down from the top of the temple and hit the hurricane and divided, and the hurricane passed around Puri and city Puri nothing happened, although the hurricane did not hurt was so great winds and a branch of the famous Siddha Bakul tree where under this tree Haridasa Thakura chanted his rounds came off a branch, that branch and picked Panda Deities made, of which my Lord Nrisimhadeva is one of them. The Siddha Bakul tree he planted Sri Gauranga Mahaprabhu, one day Sri Gauranga Mahaprabhu went to see his dear devotee Haridasa Thakura and watched him chanting Hare Krishna in full sun, moved by compassion Mahaprabhu Sri Guranga planted on the ground a remnant of Sri stick Jagannatha and immediately left a giant tree to shade his devotee. When Haridasa Thakura entered samadhi took over the place a Babhaji, the King of Puri wanted to cut this tree for Jagannatha's chariot, the bhabaji fasted in protest when they were the soldiers of the King to cut the tree to the surprise of all came the hollow trunk, and left to cut.
Srila Prabhupada instructed us we ordered POWER PROTECTION AND BLESSINGS TO PREACH THE LORD Nrisimhadeva.
Contiuando with my routine and then chant the gayatri reading Kavacha Nrisimha, the twelve names of Sri Nityananda Prabhu, prayers to Sri Vrinda Devi of Srila Visvanatha Chakravarti, Sri Radhika read stava, then the Harinam - Chintamani and finally now I'm reading 4th canto of Srimad - Bhagavatam. Canto 4 Rounds watching video of Srila Prabhupada chanting japa. After I do the laundry and clean the temple. Then I eat 4 oranges with honey, then I go to the library and I'm two hours, go to the library and back chanting 6 rounds me, since I came to Vrindavan for almost a year and a half I have not spent a penny on Internet, here are two libraries that have wifi, I go with my little computer already. I return to the house and breakfast, singing the second gayatri and then write something and then a nap. After the nap I'll buy or receive someone who wants to visit me, then cook for the Lord Nrisimhadeva, after eating as it's summer and the library is only open in the morning I'll grab wifi to a very elegant mall, go to mall and back singing me 6 rounds, after singing the third gayatri back and read the book of Krishna and see a video of Srila Prabhupada and rest, today I was thinking that watching TV or going to the movies is a big waste of time, and highly polluting this materialistic society using film and television as two very powerful tools to spread his philosophy that life comes from matter and not to worry about the spiritual life, pure ignorance and passion, to say nothing of kindness of pure goodness, best to see a video of Srila Prabhupada. As you can see is a simple life destined to FEED THE SOUL, and if the soul is well fed one is happy and free.
That Jagat-guru, the savior of the fallen, Saktyāveśa Avatar, MOR PATI SENA, THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE SPIRITUAL FORCES OF SRI GAURANGA MAHAPRABHU, HIS DIVINE GRACE ABHAY CHARANARAVINDA BHAKTIVEDANTA SWAMI PRABHUPADA bless and protect you all.
OM TAT SAT PEACE AND WELL
http://haripadadas.blogspot.com/
http://prabhupadanugas108.blogspot.com/
http://alimentosparalapaz.blogspot.com/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario