sábado, 17 de agosto de 2013

THREE STORIES OF SANKIRTANA

Three stories of sankirtana, by Haripada dasaThese three sankirtana stories clearly illustrate the unfortunate kaliyugueros minds.1-This story happened last time I was in Mexico doing sankirtana.I saw a man who looked aspect of USA, a tourist, said: YOU ARE HERE OR OUT?, Stared at me in anger and shouted: WANT TO FIGHT, FIGHT YOU WANT, WANT TO FIGHT, and put me before me in a position of KUNG-FU ... caught me by surprise and to draw the attention of people passing started A SHOUT THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, and as I walked away saying thanks man, the guy went on and I started screaming Nrisimhadeva, Nrisimhadeva, Nrisimhadeva, the man was stiffer than a nail straight, without a word he turned and left, hence some girls clothing stores approached me and told me everything is fine see, I told them that yes, maybe it was some crazy madhouse let him out for a walk, it was my friend the barber and said Javier everything okay?, I was looking around and was about to jump mad about that.2-This second story happened in Madrid, I lived in the temple and left every day to sankirtana, had a golden corner, passing by very smart people and they gave me very good donations, stood near a gypsy selling flowers, ENVY ERA PERSONIFIED, when I got started screaming, already here the son of ...., I ignored him and continued with my sankirtana, below was a very elegant shop selling expensive mink coats ... one day came by a drunk, I was watching a while ago sankirtana and approached me and told me that I'm in charge here in Madrid, I'm the mayor of Madrid, so I forbid you to talk to people and bother, I I said that I did not bother anyone, I'm a missionary, a priest and I'm giving these books for people to be peaceful and stop drinking alcohol, forgiving man said he did not know that you are religious and went ... then I saw that the shop owner gypsy fur and were talking to the drunk and saw they were giving some greenbacks, then the drunk was against me and grabbed my neck and I started screaming Nrisimhadeva, Nrisimhadeva, Nrisimhadeva, the drunk started sweating profusely, was whiter than snow, not if he shit his pants, and with a voice full of FEAR stammering said THOSE WORDS ARE THAT THOSE WORDS MEAN, I DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING and went running, I do not know if the drunk had darsan of Lord Nrisimhadeva, but in my life have I seen someone so scared, when the gypsy and the owner of Fur Coats saw this they put all the colors, did not understand anything , and I continued doing my sankirtana.This third story of sankirtana someone translated it into English and put it in the magazine AROUND THE SUPREME UNDER TITLE: LIFE SAVED ME BY Haripada DASA.It was a Christmas marathon was in a village in Murcia, I forget the name, I was in the town square giving books and saw a very elegant car standing there with the window open, I went and gave the man the book science of self-realization, Srila Prabhupada was on the cover of the book with that picture so pretty looking at the sky, I talked to the person and saw strange things in the car, in the passenger seat on the floor several bottles of wisqui empty, and there was also a large knife, I saw this I told the person to look here is a song that sings when one quiets the mind much, the man liked everything and gave me 2,000 pesetas donation ... . I continued my sankirtana and spent about an hour and the man's car came to me and told me he wanted to talk to me it was a matter of life or death, I told parked there and we talked, the man told me his mind and I said when I saw it was going to kill a person, which he left several million pesetas for a business, the business did very well and the time to return the money borrowed, returned in half, but not that happened to me I went to a park and started singing the song that comes in the book and my mind has changed completely, I said I believe in God and God has given me everything, thank God I do not miss anything , and with tears in his eyes and told me all excited that he had come to thank me for saving my life, I was invited to the farm and spend a few days there, not what has happened.The sankirtana is all a school, some devotees are encouraging me to write a book on sankirtana, I calculate that I have spoken face to face with at least 4 million people, that helped me to understand that I am a person, not the same people interact with machines, people have feelings, and the machines not.The sankirtana helps you see the real condition of the people, so many without knowing me, I have revealed their minds in the middle of the street, and I have said things that even his closest friends say they are sometimes one wonders of these cosas.El has not sankirtana not know what pierde.Cuando more knowledge you give, the more Krishna or God gives , and that giving is ilimitado.Hoy in the world there is a great crisis of volunteers who want to sacrifice their lives for the good of others, without wanting anything in return.Mothers and fathers are angelitas Forum and angels compared with people who have touched me in sankirtana.Mi great fortune in my spiritual life is that thanks to Krishna and Srila Prabhupada God and I have never relaxed, and although you sound a weird and strange, I've had more samples of appreciation of the people of the streets of so-called devotees and devout.Making sankirtana I get all kinds of people, IN THE LORD'S VINEYARD'S ALL, people give me more bad vibration are those who do not cooperate and want you to think of them that are great and good people, those people are HYPOCRITES IN GRADE SUPERLATIVO, when I feel that vibration so negative end as soon as possible with that kind of person, thank God and Srila Prabhupada that I get many, these people have a very negative vibration steal all your good energy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario