jueves, 11 de abril de 2019

We are people

Note: I had to make another email on yahoo, because they have not let me enter the email haripadadasaspkj@yahoo.com.
Hare Krishna, my intention and attitude in sending you this message, is that Srila Prabhupada wanted us to transmit his teachings to everyone, without wanting anything in return. And if you want you can give me your opinion about this message.
We are people, by Haripada dasa
I share that I have always tried to be very personal with all people, for the mercy of Srila Prabhupada I was from 1984 to 2011 distributing his books all over the world, I calculate that I will have spoken face to face with at least four million people, and that has helped me a lot to be personal, I remember a class of Srila Prabhupada that said that we are all people, human beings, animals, ants, trees, there is nothing impersonal, even the brahmajyoti is the effulgence of the personal body of God or Krishna. Now the devotees to know me I send a message entitled my devotional life, at the beginning of this message I say Hare Krishna, all the glories to Srila Prabhupada, with love and trust I share my devotional life, so that you know me, and if you can share yours with me I have sent this message to more than one hundred devotees, and only two have reciprocated and told me their devotional life, now the question I ask is because the devotees do not answer, do not reciprocate, my humble opinion is that there are many devotees impersonalism, in the mantra to Srila Prabhupada we say that you have come to the West to liberate us from impersonalism and nihilism, and because of impersonalism is that the devotees are not united, when one reads the Sri Chaitanya Charitamrita there are such sweet relationships and loving among the devotees, at that time there was no television, no cell phones, etc., all the devotees did was try to make Sri Gauranga Mahaprabhu and His devotees happy, the great devotee and King of Puri Patraparudra Maharaja gave the order in the temple of Sri Jagannatha that for the devotees of Sri Gauranga all the free maha-prasada, so the devotees all they did is sing Hare Krishna and dance in ecstasy, respect maha-prasada and speak of the glories of Krishna and His devotees, there was no place for impersonalism or for doing things to waste time, that is Krishna consciousness in its pure state. Another great impediment is pride, pride is the prelude to the fall, the thought that I am superior to others, that is pure ignorance, that I have lived in Iskcon, the supposed disciples of Srila Prabhupada look at others with contempt, in their ignorance they think that I am a disciple of Srila Prabhupada and I am saved, and the others who are not disciples of Srila Prabhupada are condemned, humility is very important, when the guru of Sri Gauranga named Srila Isvara puri went to visit to Sri Advaita prabhu, the devotees there only to see their effulgence all thought that this person must be a very high devotee, but Isvara puri said that I am lower than a sudra, that is humility.
Let's try to be people and establish relationships based on love and trust, let's try to be united, if we make this sure that Srila Prabhupada will be very happy with us and will give us many blessings.
 www.fflv.org https://haripadadasa.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario