sábado, 6 de abril de 2019

Hare Krishna prabhu

Hare Krishna prabhu, my obeisances, glories to Srila Prabhupada, I am very happy to see that there are people who want to protest against the changes they have made to the books of Srila Prabhupada, without a doubt that is the biggest offense that they have done to srila prabhupada, all that happens because those people have no experience that srila prabhupada is a living guru and is aware of everything that happens to his movement, I share with you that I was told that when srila prabhupada was sick in vrndavana, A Bengali doctor came there and told Srila Prabhupada that only I know why you are so sick, and Srila Prabupad told him tell me to see if it is true, and the doctor told him that you are sick because you are visualizing what will happen to him. your movement after you leave, and Srila Prabhupada said yes that is the truth, I hope that by receiving this message you will find yourself happy in Krishna consciousness, in the service of Srila Prabhupada and his s devotees, Haripada dasa.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario