martes, 2 de abril de 2019

Ramanujacharya

Hare Krishna, my intention and attitude in sending you this message, is that Srila Prabhupada wanted us to transmit his teachings to everyone, without wanting anything in return.
Ramanujacharya, by Haripada dasa
I share that in the life of Ramanuja there is a very instructive story and that I always liked very much, Ramanuja was the Acharya or spiritual master of the Sri Laksmi Sampradaya and lived in the temple of Sri Rangam, the President of this temple envied Ramanuja a lot, one day he invited him to his house to respect prasada or spiritual food, the president of the temple made arrangements for a devotee of the temple to go to his house and when they went to respect the prasada he told him that in the temple there is a big problem and The President requested his presence, the President apologized and went to the temple, when Ramanuja was going to respect the prasada the President's wife told him not to eat, because my husband has put poison in the prasada to kill you, Ramanuja was very sad and was, then he met a devotee and told him what had happened and told the devotee that I do not know what kind of contamination I will have in my heart for that person to act like that, the devotee consoled Ramanuja and e said that you are a pure devotee of God or Narayana and you do not have any pollution, we are in the material world, the world of envy, that's all, we see the attitude of Ramanuja by saying what kind of pollution I will have in my heart to that person should act like this, when the devotee is put in trouble by annoying people, he thinks it's my fault, that's why it's better to suffer an injustice than to commit it, sometimes the pure devotees of Krishna who have all the good qualities are put in the mood of a materialist, so we teach the mentality of the materialist, I remember a song by Bhaktivinoda Thakura that says that I am a great materialist, when I see others suffer I am very happy, and when I see the devotees of Krishna happy in Krishna consciousness that is my greatest suffering.
I take this opportunity to say that if someone does not like my messages, and I will erase them from my contacts, my inspiration for making these messages is in Chaitanya Charitamrita, adi-lila, 9, 5 there Srila Prabhupada says that we must write transcendental works for the purification itself, not to gain prestige. Srila Prabhupada also wanted us to transmit his teachings to everyone, without wanting anything in return, we must be very detached from the result, it would be a good idea to encourage everyone to do this, Srila Prabhupada told his disciple Yamuna that if you you do not share what you know with others, you will become envious.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario