sábado, 13 de abril de 2019

Save yourself


Hare Krishna, my intention and attitude to send you this message, is that Srila Prabhupada wanted us to transmit his teachings to everyone, without wanting anything in return. And if you want you can give me your opinion on this message.
Save yourself, by Haripada dasa
I share a letter from Srila Prabhupada that says that this is our true mission, to liberate the world by preaching the message of Krishna to others, but even the highest realization, the highest realization is to save oneself. In connection with this I share that I was talking to a friend and I saw her very depressed and frustrated, I gave her a japa or rosary and a sheet with the meaning of The Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare / Hare Rama , Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare, after a few months I saw her again and she looked like another person, I saw her radiant and happy, she told me that by chanting the Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra she felt the presence of God in her life and that I could not stop singing The Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra, I was very happy to see this friend's positive change and I told her that everything is in you, if you live with Srila Prabhupada and with Krishna even though your surroundings are negative and Sad will not affect you, and if you do not live with Srila Prabhupad or Krishna, even though your surroundings are happy and positive, you will be negative and sad. Of course no one can be saved and go back to God or Krishna, but receive the blessings and mercy of Srila Prabhupada.
The problem of people is that they are very hypocritical and envious, they make you a pretty face in front of you and behind you they criticize and envy you, and they are always arguing, that is because they have no faith in anyone or in themselves. Personally it has helped me a lot to be from 1984 to 2011 in direct contact with people, distributing the books of Srila Prabhupada, I calculate that I will have spoken face to face with 4 million people, God or Krishna distributed through me more than A quarter of a million books by Srila Prabhupada, I lived in Spain, in 16 Latin countries, in the USA and in India. That has helped me a lot to have a universal vision, and we all understand and accept that the great crisis that exists is of God or Krishna consciousness, religions are pure hypocrisy, the mandate of all religions is the same, since you get up until you lie down glorify your Lord God, but people do not practice it and they put a stamp that I am Buddhist, Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hare Krishna, etc. And they fight with each other saying that my religion is better than yours. The first lesson is to understand and accept that we are not the temporary material body but eternal spiritual souls, and that having forgotten our relationship with God is the cause of all our sufferings, and that the goal of human life is to understand and love God and go back home to God, what religion or cultural institution preaches this, Srila Prabhupada sacrificed his life for us and left us 80 books of 400 pages each for us to perform, and always said that he who obeys my instructions given in my books will always live with me.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario