martes, 23 de abril de 2019

Stories of Sankirtana

One question: A few days ago I sent you two messages titled 8 Spiritual Riddles and Answers, you have received these two messages.
Stories of Sankirtana, by Haripada dasa
With love and confidence I share this story of Sankirtana, this story of Sankirtana the devotees translated from Spanish to English and put it in the magazine back to the Supreme for everyone to read, it was the marathon of December of the Centenary of the Appearance Transcendental of Srila Prabhupada, 1996, we were 12 devotees and we rented a country house, this was in the Basque country, in Spain, by the mercy of Srila Prabhupada I won the marathon, the marathon was the whole month of December, we became very famous to Reina Kunti, we distributed thousands and thousands of hardcover books of Reina Kunti's prayers, my daily quota was to distribute more than 100 books, in the whole month I distributed 3,300 books, every day I collected more than 80,000 pesetas, 100 pesetas they were a dollar, the day that I distributed the most were 130 books and I collected 150,000 pesetas or fifteen hundred dollars, in the capital of San Sebastian we put ourselves in the Plaza Mayor, once a very elegant gentleman I went and with a bill of 2,000 pesetas in his hand he told me that please I also want a book, it seemed strange to me and I asked him why you want a book, he answered that I live there in those apartments, and When I see that you are distributing the books I stay all day watching them, and I have come to the conclusion that you are happy and transmit this happiness to others and that is why people buy you books, so for please give me a book because I also want to be happy, my hair stood on end and I was thrilled to hear this gentleman, I gave him the book and I told him God bless you.
In relation to the subject I remember a class of Srila Prabhupada that said that if a devotee practices Krishna consciousness and is sad something is wrong, the symptom that a devotee is practicing Krishna consciousness correctly is that he is always happy , and in reality that is our best preaching, to transmit our happiness to others. The devotee of God or Krishna is the only one who is not selfish, all others are selfish, the only desire the devotee has is to see that everyone is happy in Krishna consciousness.
 www.fflv.org https://haripadadasa.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario