martes, 9 de abril de 2019

Flies and bees

Hare Krishna, my intention and attitude in sending you this message, is that Srila Prabhupada wanted us to transmit his teachings to everyone, without wanting anything in return. And if you want you can give me your opinion about this message.
Flies and bees, by Haripada dasa
In relation to this theme I share some beautiful verses of Sri Chaitanya Charitamrita, Adi-lila, 8, 62, 63 and 64, with the meaning of Srila Prabhupada, there it is said that he always accepted the good qualities of the Vaiṣṇavas, and never found fault in them. He occupied his heart and soul only in pleasing the Vaiṣṇavas. Purport: One of the qualities of a Vaiṣṇava is that of being an adoṣa-darśī: he never sees the defects of others. Of course, every human being has virtues and defects. This is why it is said: saj-janā guṇam icchanti doṣam icchanti pāmarāḥ, they all have a combination of defects and glories. But a Vaiṣṇava, a moderate man, accepts only the glory of the person, and not his faults, because flies seek sores, but bees seek honey. Haridāsa Paṇḍita never found defects in the Vaiṣṇavas, but only considered their qualities. He always heard the reading of Śrī Chaitanya-maṅgala, and all the other Vaiṣṇavas used to listen to him by his grace. Like the full moon, it illuminated all the assembled Vaiṣṇavas by uttering Śrī Chaitanya-maṅgala, and by the nectar of their qualities the transcendental bliss of all of them increased.
Srila Prabhupada said that I am very proud to have had such a good disciple as Jayananda prabhu, everyone should follow his example, my humble opinion about this great devotee is that all he did was for Srila Prabhupada to be happy, and he never did anything that would displease Srila Prabhupada, another point of this great devotee is that he was not a politician, politician means that this one I like is my friend, this one I do not like is my enemy, Jayananda prabhu was a friend of the whole world, of devotees , of the drug addicts, the police, etc., Srila Prabhupada wanted relationships with the devotees to be full of love and trust, love means that each other is appreciated and there is no envy, love also means that if someone does something strange For your sake you have to tell him to rectify, for example, in the temple in the South of Spain, I have heard that Purujit has made a new Gita from Srila Prabhupada, I have told them to say why he has done that if there is a Gi Srila Prabhupada's original, what need there is of another, no one answers, and confidence means that there will be no betrayal, I share that the second guru who initiated me in Iskcon called Prahladananda swami sent a message to his disciples telling them that he had rejected me as a disciple , and he did not say anything to me, when I arrived at the temple in Malaga all my supposed spiritual brothers looked at me in a very strange way, then I found out that my supposed guru had betrayed me. Every day I thank Srila Prabhupada, Krishna and the devotees who appreciate me and give me their association for having freed me from such strange, envious and dangerous people.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario