jueves, 11 de abril de 2019

Bhaktivinoda Thakura

Bhaktivinoda Thakura
I share that I have always liked Bhaktivinoda Thakura's song Amara Jivana, Srila Prabhupada says that in the meaning that this is a song sung by Bhaktivinoda Thakura with a feeling of Vaishnava humility, the pure devotee of Krishna is always docile and humble and, For them, considering themselves an ordinary person, Bhaktivinoda Thakura describes here the life of the people in general, people in general are as described here: 1) I am an ungodly sinner and I have caused others a lot of anxiety and problems. 2) I have never hesitated to perform sinful acts for my own enjoyment. Devoid of all compassion, concerned only with my own selfish interests, I feel remorse at seeing others happy. I am a perpetual liar, and the misery of others is a source of great pleasure for me. 3) The material desires within the heart of my heart are unlimited. I am angry, dedicated to false pride and arrogance, intoxicated by vanity and bewildered by worldly affairs. Envy and selfishness are the adornments that I wear. 4) Ruined by laziness and sleep, I resist all pious actions; however, I am very active and enthusiastic to perform evil acts. For worldly fame and reputation, I dedicate myself to the practice of deception. Therefore, I am destroyed by my own greed and I am always lustful. 5) An evil and evil man like this, rejected by pious people, is a constant offender. I am such a person, devoid of all good works, always inclined towards evil, worn out and suffering from various miseries. 6) Now in old age, deprived of all means of success, humiliated and poor, Bhaktivinoda presents his story of pain at the feet of the Supreme Lord.
Srila Prabhupada always said that we have three serious diseases, 1- that we are attached to sexual life, one transcends lust when he wants everything for Krishna, 2- that we are always fighting, fights arise when there are no relationships based on love and the trust and 3- always want to change everything, the changes they have made to Srila Prabhupada's books and also changed the initiations, are made by people who have no gratitude, respect, love and trust for Srila Prabhupada.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario