viernes, 20 de septiembre de 2013

THOUGHTS ( Always be happy )

Thoughts to ponder
When a person has full faith in a false or unauthorized guru loses the opportunity to serve and love geunino a spiritual master.
When a person is serious and sincere in spiritual life, Krishna or God makes arrangements to be put in contact with a bona fide spiritual master.
When a person is not serious nor sincere in their spiritual life, Krishna or God makes arrangements to be put in contact with a false or unauthorized guru.
Krishna or God is like a desire tree, or God Krishna says in the Bhagavad Gita that as your deliveries to Me, I will reward you.
I always try to experience these three states of mind in my humble person: 1 - Always be happy in my relationship with Krishna or God and His representative Srila Prabhupada. 2 - Always be positive, so that a person is always positive must live with God or Krishna and His representative Srila Prabhupada and 3 - I always thank God or Krishna and His representative Srila Prabhupada for what they give. When these three are in my moods, and I want nothing more.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario