miércoles, 11 de junio de 2014

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE THE HOPI INDIANS

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE THE HOPI INDIANSWithout reservation or hesitation, allow yourself to be in the world as you are, without a thought or word of judgment.I see no error in the things you can say or do, feel and believe because I understand that you're honoring yourself to be and do what is true for you.I can not go through life with your eyes and see it through your heart.I have not been where you have been or experienced what you have experienced, seeing life from a unique perspective.I love you exactly as you are, being your own unique spark of the Infinite Consciousness, seeking to find your own individual way of relating to the world.Without reservation or hesitation, allows each election teach you the way you see fit at all times.I can not know what is best for you, which is true for you or what you need, because I do not know what you have chosen to learn, how you have chosen to learn it, with whom or in what time period.I can not always see the whole Divine Order will issue and so no judgment on whether your steps are large or small, light or heavy or drive up or down, because this would only be my view.I know you like what you guided me.I love you as you are and above all, I love you for who you are.TRUTHNOSHe has DONE FREE!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario