martes, 10 de junio de 2014

TO RAJOY

With love and trust to share my late reply Rajoy President of Spain, and a year and half ago carteando we are, as you see in my last letter I have many doubts if he reads and answers my letters, I always say that in the name the Prime Minister and I answer ..... Jorge Moragas, director of the cabinet of the Prime Minister's Office.
 
Alcoy, June 9, 2014I acknowledge receiving a letter dated June 6 in MadridMr Rajoy, all right? I much doubt if you're reading my letters and if you're answering me letters.Today I am writing about a topic. I have seen representatives in Europe, MEPs. If you feel inspired may have this issue. There is an issue that concerns me greatly and the atrocities that are being made today in Europe, the other day I was sent a video that is in Denmark for young people show that they are grown men with knives and sticks kill defenseless dolphins , then all the sea is full of blood. In Spain we have bullfights, for me and for millions of Spanish that is not a national holiday but domestic torture. I have heard that in Catalonia bullfighting are forbidden, is it true?. These activities appear as violent people to civilize. It rectify is wise, we're in 2014, we are not in the Middle Ages, it is time that people leave the darkness of ignorance. VIOLENCE VIOLENCE IS PAID OR IN OTHER WORDS violence begets violence. As Jesus said what you sow crops.Another point is that I've heard that every player in the Spanish football team will pay him 700,000 euros, please could you tell me where that money goes.Here we attached two letters titled LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL AND HAPPINESS.Your good friendJavier FiguerolaPresident of the NGO FOOD FOR WORLD PEACEhttp / / alimentosparalapaz.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario