jueves, 26 de junio de 2014

SHARING

Alcoy, June 25, 2014
This message was sent to the King of Spain Felipe sixth, the Prime Minister, all Political Parties in Spain and Latin countries, all Ministries, Employers, the Unions, to the Banks, the religious and all the media, the idea is to share these spiritual and positive messages without wanting anything in return, if you sympathize with these can forward messages to your contacts.
For I know you share my personal life. I was born in Cocentaina (Alicante), in 1959, studied basic education and 14 years working in the year 1983 there was a big change in my personal life, I left the life of sense gratification and changed a life healthier, the first thing I did was change my diet food, that helped a lot, stopped eating meat, fish and eggs and I became lacto-vegetarian, my health improved and I experienced a cleansing in my consciousness. I read the Bhagavad Gita as it is and to go deeper into the books of his Master Founder Srila Prabhupada I joined the Hare Krishna movement in 1984, I liked everything, food, philosophy, chanting the Hare Krishna mantra, I served in this movement in Spain distributing Srila Prabhupada's books until 1994, during this time I traveled several times to India to give food to needy people in the food For Life program of Vrindavan and www.fflvrindavan.org in the same year I signed a document with the authorities of Hare Krishna in Spain that said I left the movement to devote to collect donations for the program to give food in Vrindavan in India, after a free and independent I left Spain to distributing Srila Prabhupada's books in 16 Latin American countries and the USA, at least talked face to face with four million people and God used me as His instrument to give a quarter of a million books of Srila Prabhupada and was collecting donations for the program before quoted from Vrindavan in India, gave thanks to God at least 150,000 euros. In 2004 I received information that leaders, authorities and gurus of the Hare Krishnas driven by their personal and selfish interests had deviated from the instructions given by the Master Founder Srila Prabhupada, I tried through messages to rectify its position but in the end I concluded that these people do not listen to anyone and are very dangerous. Today I continue with my devotional practices without belonging to any institution, and I'm still collecting donations for the Food For Life program of Vrindavan in India, I am the president of the NGO FOOD FOR WORLD PEACE. http://alimentosparalapaz.blogspot.com
And I preach the philosophy of Krishna consciousness in my personal blog:
http://prabhupadanugas108.blogspot.com
This is my message to all
I am fully convinced that the basis of material policy is that our political party members are our friends and members of other political parties are our enemies, what is the cause of this philosophy? ignorance and envy, how is it possible for citizens to obtain some benefit from people full of ignorance and envy?.
The five types of ignorance:
  1 - Believing that the body is the self. I, the soul, I remember as a kid in school I wanted to paste some children, I told my grandmother and she was talking to the headmistress to defend myself. The child's body had already changed, or in other words not exsite, but the self, the soul, is the same, never changes and is eternal.
2 - Make of material sense gratification of this model. The practice of happiness is not in the sense gratification proof is that in rich countries are Denmark and other countries with suicide rates, one commits suicide for not being very happy, but it is full frustrations and sufferings.
3 - Be in anxiety due to identification with matter. People usually live with many fears and anxieties and the cause of this is because they have nothing clear future, materialists do not understand the pure devotees of God live without anxiety and without fear.
4 - Regret. People complain that all is not happy in God consciousness, when a person is conscious of God, God lives and is happy and not regret anything.
5 - Belief that there is something beyond the Absolute Truth. The Absolute Truth is the cause of all causes and He has no cause, God and His energies exists only when a person awakens his natural love of God naturally love everyone and everything, because there is only God and His energies there is inconceivable simultaneous oneness and difference.
Envy disappears glorifying God and His devotees.
I am fully convinced that God owns everything, and everything has been created by Him, when a person uses all the service of God, becomes a righteous and honest person. We are all children of God, men, women, animals, insects, plants, reptiles, water, etc.. God is our supreme father and best friend, as He Matiena all of us and never abandons us. The success of our business is that God is pleased with us.
I am fully convinced that eating, sleeping, fearing and mating are the core activities of all living beings, and that human life form has the ability to understand who I am, who God is, what is my relationship with God and with However, it is this material manifestation, which is the time that is karma, or activities and what awaits me after death.
I am fully convinced that we are not temporal but eternal life matters spiritual souls, we feed it to the body, but if we do not feed the soul, there will be disturbances and imbalances, this applies to personal and collective level.
I am fully convinced that the essence of all religions is the same, the mandate of all religions is that since you get up until you lie down and worship your Lord glorify God. Understand and accept that religion means the law of God and the result of obeying these laws is that one is enabled to be transferred to the spiritual world, go back home back to Godhead, religion also means knowing and loving God.
I am convinced that the only crisis that exists today is the lack of interest that people have to know and love God.
I am fully convinced that the true unity of all people in the world, no matter their skin color, religion, profession, nationality, etc. is given in the spiritual platform, there are no discrimination, injustice, ignorance, envy, fear, fanaticism and doubts. In the spiritual platform there is only transcendental knowledge, bliss and eternity.
I am fully convinced that good people are kind, tolerant, friendly to all, always respect all and never want to be respected, are true, pure heart, conquer hunger, thirst, lamentation, envy and old age, not deceive themselves or others, are happy when they see others happy in God consciousness and suffer when they see others suffer and have as their best friends to God and his representatives. Bad people are intolerant, dirty heart, just looking to be respected and they do not respect anyone, are very envious and do not believe in God, they themselves think they are God. If a person is associated with good people just being a good person and if it is associated with bad people being bad person just tell me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are.
I am fully convinced that it must enter the spiritual education in colleges and universities to change the demonic face of society. Disparity in human society is due to the lack of principles in a godless civilization prevails. God, or the Almighty, from whom everything emanates, who keeps everything, and in whom everything merges to rest there. Material science has tried very poorly to find the original and supreme source of creation, but the fact that there is an original and supreme of all that exists source. When a person is highly educated spiritually knows God and loves it, and takes much spiritual force that is educated enough to fend off the onslaught of atheists, and, above all, the ability to convert others, by accepting God as a particular principle.
I am convinced that to achieve these goals must publish and distribute books on spiritual education. The purpose of education is to eliminate injustice, when people are educated in a natural way the imbalance of values ​​in life will stop and there will be unity and peace in people.
Your good friend
Javier Figuerola
President of the NGO FOOD FOR WORLD PEACE
http / / alimentosparalapaz.blogspot.com
http://prabhupadanugas108.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario