domingo, 8 de junio de 2014

MY LACTO-VEGETARIAN DIET

My lacto-vegetarian diet, Javier FiguerolaWith love and trust I share my lacto-vegetarian diet and some suggestions for good health.According ayur veda or natural medicine of India's three causes for the disease, lack of cleaning both externally and internally, anxiety and overeating, if someone is able to eradicate these three causes will never be sick. Western medical science has come to the conclusion that the cause of the disease is poor diet, that causes many acids accumulate and when one wears a good alkaline health food arrives.At night I leave a room Book in a glass water with some baking soda and powdered magnesium chloride, when I wake up clean my teeth and do some exercises the salutation to the sun, etc., and before bathe me take the quart of water with the juice of a lemon. After the bath, study Scripture and then take four oranges, then singing six rounds of Hare Krishna maha-mantra and wash my clothes by hand, then breakfast, a toasted sandwich with honey four dates, four dry figs and raisins , a banana and yogurt sweetened with panela previously left with water in India is called panela gour, or can be sweetened with stevia leaves, all other sweets are not recommended.Then I go to the library walk and I chant four rounds of the maha-mantra Hare Krishna and when I come home singing me four rounds, a total of 14 rounds, I take a glass of water sweetened with brown sugar and a few drops of perfume of roses, then rest one hour. When I get a glass of milk or soy, or almond milk or oat. Then I will buy fruits and vegetables. Then cook the food, vegetables with lentils, brown rice, textured soy and amaranth, and a salad, and then I offer to Srila Prabhupada, Gauranga and Sri Krishna. I put the raw algae, chia, tofu or cheese food, you have to cook with the other salt sea salt is very bad. Then I chant more rounds sometimes do 16 other 20 rounds in the Hare Krishna maha-mantra is all the spiritual strength you need. This lacto-vegetarian diet that led since 1983 free of meat, fish and eggs, thank God I have never been sick.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario