sábado, 21 de junio de 2014

CHARLES CHAPLIN, VERY GOOD

The following text was written by the late Charles Chaplin.When I really lovedWhen I really loved, I understood that at any circumstance, I was in the right place at the right time. And then I could relax .. Today I know that has a name ... self-esteem.When you really loved me, I could feel my anguish and my emotional suffering are but signs that go against my own truths. Today I know that's ... authenticity.When I really loved, I stopped wanting my life to be different, and began to see that everything that happens contributes to my growth. Today I know that ... it's called maturity.When I really loved, I began to understand why it is offensive to try to force a situation or a person, only to achieve what I want, even knowing that it is not the time or the person (maybe me) is not ready. Today I know that name ... that's respect.When I really loved, I began to get rid of everything that was not healthy: people and situations, everything and anything to push me down. At first, my reason called selfishness that attitude. Today I know that it's called ... self-love.When I really loved, I stopped worrying about not having free time and gave up making big plans, I gave the future mega-projects. Today I find what's right, what I like, when I want my own pace and today you know, that's ... simplicity.When I really loved, I gave up wanting to be always right and, with that, unless I missed many times. So ... I discovered humility.When I really loved, I gave up be reliving the past and worrying about the future. Now, I stay in the present, which is where life happens. Today I live one day at a time. And that is called ... correctly.When I really loved, I realized that my mind can torment and disappoint. But when I was placed in the service of my heart, is a valuable ally. And this is ... good taste!We should not be afraid to question ... to the planets collide and chaos stars are born.Charles Chaplin.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario