lunes, 23 de junio de 2014

I like the spiritual life

I like the spiritual life, by Javier FiguerolaI like to sleep early, at 10 PM, I like to get up early, at 4 am, I like to see the sunrise and the sun sing the mantra of Brahma Samhita, 5, 52, which reads: "The sun, full infinite effulgence, who is the King of all planets and the image of the good soul, is as the eye of this world, I adore the primeval Lord Govinda, (Govinda is a name of God which means one who gives pleasure to the cows, the brahmanas or priests and spiritual senses), in obedience to whose order the sun performs his journey, mounted on the wheel of time. " I like to sing every day the Hare Krishna maha-mantra, at least 27,648 holy names of God, that the practice is an hour and a half to two hours. I like to offer incense to the altar and Deities, I like to offer food to Srila Prabhupada, Gauranga Mahaprabhu and Sri Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, I like to share the internet and Facebook spiritual experiences, I like my life is not controlled by worldly and demonic people, I like to go to Vrindavan India, distributing prasadam or spiritual food to children in schools, at Radha Kunda bathe, make the pilgrimage to the sacred Govardhana Hill, I like to study books Srila Prabhupada, Srila Prabhupada wrote 80 books of 400 pages each, there is everything a person needs to practice genuine spiritual life, I like to respect prasadam or spiritual food offered to God, I like being with other devotees of God and talk of spiritual and how to increase our interest in knowing and loving God lives, I like to be insulted, criticized and humiliated, with my spiritual intelligence I give thanks to these people because they are helping me remove my false ego, Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Thakura Prabhupada always said that the one who glorifies me is my enemy, and they are worse than those who glorify you but you're stuck behind the stab or betray you, I like to see that so many people are deprogramming of material life and are having great interest in knowing and loving God, I like being a humble servant of Srila Prabhupada and all mankind.Material life means sense gratification, selfishness, me and mine, and the law of the funnel, wide to narrow for me and others, spiritual life means pleasing the transcendental senses of God, ever think of doing good to others without wanting anything in return and is also the law of the funnel in reverse, the wide part spiritualist sacrifices for the good of the close. If you want to do me a favor and pray to God for me and for all humanity for peace and well.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario