martes, 3 de septiembre de 2019

Some reflections

Some reflections, by Haripada dasa
Hare Krishna, I share some thoughts here, and I would like to know your opinion, when Srila Prabhupada was in his vapu or physical form, he installed the Deities, initiated the devotees and all the bhoga or food was offered to Srila Prabhupada, when Srila Prabhupada entered In their lilac or disembodied samadhi, the Iskcon authorities stole his movement and did not want to obey his order to start on his behalf, these people became guru druha or people who received much mercy from the guru, and instead of thanking him they betray him and do not obey his orders, these people installed Deities, they initiated and all the bhoga or food was offered to them, I do not believe that Krishna is in the Deities that install those guru druha, I do not believe that the people they initiate connect to the guru parampara and I believe that the food offered to them is prasada or the mercy of Krishna, I believe that Krishna will never accept the people who are betraying or and offending our dearest devotee our spiritual master Srila Prabhupada.
I do not expose things on a theoretical level but on the level of my personal experience, when I realized that I was deceived by the guru druha of Iskcon, not to be complicit in the offenses that are being done to Srila Prabhupada I left Iskcon, I prayed to Srila Prabhupada and Krishna to send me a serious and sincere disciple of Srila Prabhupada to initiate me in the name of Srila Prabhupada, Krishna made the arrangements and in 2008 Nalini Kantha prabhu initiated me, here the point it is to follow the sastra or Scripture, in Krishna Bhajanamrita it is said that if one has the bad fortune of being initiated by a false guru, one must reject that guru and begin with a genuine guru, by doing this one will be purified of the great contamination that the false guru has left us, the false gurus injected us with the heaviest contamination, that of the deceit at the higher level, as I understand all the people who were initiated by false gurus have never e I am connected to the guru parampara, so I suggest you do the same as I did, pray to Srila Prabhupada and Krishna to send you a serious and sincere disciple of Srila Prabhupada and initiate you in the name of Srila Prabhupada, there you You will feel the presence of Srila Prabhupada in your life and you will acquire its qualities.
 www.fflv.org https://haripadadasa.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario