lunes, 2 de septiembre de 2019

Selfishness, hypocrisy and fighting


Selfishness, hypocrisy and fighting, by Haripada dasa
Hare Krishna, I share that yesterday I had a very interesting conversation with my brother Jaime, he is an innocent and pious person with a lot of experience in life, he is retired, he worked more than 40 years and his hobby is walking, he walks every day from 15 to 20 kilometers, the conclusion of the conversation is that wherever you go you will see selfishness, hypocrisy and fights, I told him that in Srila Prabhupada's movement when he was in his physical form all the devotees worked without charging anything, the The movement supplied them with everything, food, clothing, rooms, etc., when they worked without charging anything, everyone was purified and freed from selfishness, my brother told me that these people were very special, but when Srila Prabhupada entered his samadhi lila or discarnated they changed everything, they put salaries, there was a guru or kangaroo named Harikesa who robbed the BBT of 1 million dollars, he charged very well the services provided, my brother Anus told me that several people have betrayed him, they present themselves as friends and from behind they speak badly and criticize him, he told me that when he sees these people in the street he goes somewhere else to not see them, and about the fights, nothing two people, two families, two nations fight.
When I told my brother about the sublime glories and the qualities of the people that I related to on the internet, he was very surprised, especially when I told him about Jayananda Prabhu, I told him that this great devotee is the example of Srila's perfect disciple Prabhupada, this great devotee will be a great inspiration for future generations of Srila Prabhupada and Krishna devotees, as I understand it, the essence of this great soul is that all he did was to make Srila Prabhupada happy, and never did nothing to dislike Srila Prabhupada, he was not a politician, I like him, he is my friend, he likes me, he is my enemy, he was humble, tolerant and the friend of the whole world, and he never criticized anyone, Srila Prabhupada He said that I am very proud to have had a disciple as good as Jayananda Prabhu, everyone should follow his example. As I understand it, only people who have sacrificed their lives to make Srila Prabhupada happy can receive Krishna's mercy, my brother told me that you are very fortunate to relate to people who are free from selfishness, hypocrisy and the fights.
 www.fflv.org https://haripadadasa.blogspot.com


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario