lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2019

An interesting story

An interesting story, by Haripada dasa
Hare Krishna, with love and confidence I share the story of the devotee who introduced me to Krishna consciousness, in the summer of 1984 there were 3 Krishna devotees to distribute books in my village, I went with my motorcycle and Devarshi prabhu stopped me and He offered me a Bhagavad gita and a Bhagavan tape, we were talking for half an hour, I gave him a donation of everything he carries, like 30 dollars, and I had the feeling that this person is as if I had known him for a lifetime It was a very spontaneous relationship, as if we were old friends, I read the Gita and I liked it a lot and in October of the same year I entered the Nueva Vrajamandala estate, Devarshi prabhu, he became a devotee in Barcelona, ​​Spain, in 1979 He was a devotee by nature, he liked Krishna's conscience very much, his father was like Hiranyakasipu, a first-class atheist, and when he learned that his son became Hare Krishna he went crazy, his father held a high position in the Spanish army, and He and another woman who also made his son Hare Krishna bought some bodyguards to kidnap them both, kidnapped them both and took them to a house in the Swiss Alps, there and to break the regulatory principles they took prostitutes very beautiful, very opulent food, etc., the other immediately broke the principles, but Devarshi in a miraculous way could escape from the house and left.
Then he appeared again in Barcelona, ​​and the devotees told him to leave Pujari to the Nueva Vramandala estate, there his father again attacked him and claiming that his son was crazy put him in an asylum, the doctors analyzed him and concluded that Devarshi was a very healthy person and left, then he went to Mayapur, Bengal, India, he lived there almost 30 years, his father regretted his behavior and went to see him in Mayapur several times, there Devarshi lived in a cabin in the gurukula, he became very expert in making fires of sacrifices, mantras, astrology, etc., he always said that my astrology guru was Nanili Kantha prabhu, he said he was the best astrologer in the world, he left the tuberculosis body in December 2011, for all it was a mystery why he let his health deteriorate so much, he stayed in the bones, he wrote me a message in the summer of 2011 and told me that Haripada this is full of demons, and I told him to do com or I, who left Iskcon not to be complicit in all the injustices and offenses they were doing to Srila Prabhupada, Devarshi was humility personified, although his father made his life impossible, before leaving his body he wrote a letter to his family and told them to please forgive me for all my offenses and for all the disturbances that I have caused them. As I said in the previous message, Vaisnava's behavior establishes the principles of religion.
Once Brahmananda told me in Vrindavana that Srila Prabhupada had told him that Krishna consciousness is beyond an institution, the great Acharyas establish institutions so that Krishna consciousness expands in an organized way, in SB 4, 28, 48 it is said that when the Acharya comes he establishes the principles of religion, but when he leaves he becomes disorder and thieves, bandits and opportunists take advantage of the situation, that has happened in Gaudiya Matha and in iskcon, we must be intelligent and not fall into their mistakes, if we all obey Srila Prabhupada's instruction to follow the example of Jayananda prabhu, we will all go back home back to Goloka Vrindavana.
No one can preach Krishna consciousness in an artificial way or by making arrangements or material tricks, that is not possible, the only person who can make devotees is the person full of mercy and love for Srila Prabhupada and for Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead .
 https://haripadadasa.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario