jueves, 1 de agosto de 2019

Kirtanananda is crazy

Kirtanananda is crazy, by Haripada dasa
With love and confidence I share that the other day Dhamagosa prabhu told me that on his website they send challenging messages, they have also sent me, I use a very strong argument to respond, I tell them that there is a letter from Srila Prabhupada that says that Kirtanananda is crazy, there it says that Kirtanananda is crazy. That is proven. He says he has become equal to the spiritual master but is so dumb that he does not understand the disciple's principle, even in ordinary worldly affairs. Even if one becomes equal to the spiritual master in education and knowledge, one still has to maintain the principle of obeying a boss in any system. If such discipline is not maintained, no system can make any progress. Letter to Rayarama, November 9, 1967. Page 68 Vol. 1
So I ask the person that if you think Srila Prabhupada would leave a madman as a guru, and if you understand and accept that if someone thinks he is on the same level as Srila Prabhupada, it is because he is crazy. No one can refute these arguments. There is another very strong argument, Srila Prabhupada said in his Testament that all his properties should always be in the name of his disciples, according to Isk's philosophy this wish of Srila Prabhupada cannot be fulfilled because there will come a time when all Srila's disciples Prabhupada will have left the body. In saying this in his Testament he indicates that all future generations of devotees will all be disciples of Srila Prabhupada.
Twice I have been threatened with death, one was a Latin devotee on Facebook and the other was online a mother from Argentina, then a few years passed and I saw a devotee from that country in Vrindavana and I told her, he told me that mother had left Krishna consciousness, and that he was present when he did, one Sunday he was in his temple giving the Gita class and said that he had lost faith in Srila Prabhupada, which says Srila Prabhupada that the woman is less intelligent that man I do not accept, so I leave Krishna consciousness. And again in Vrindavana a disciple of Srila Prabhupada from Venezuela called Jagat Chaksu told me that when ordering Srila Prabhupada the ritvik philosophy deviated from the guru parampara because that does not come in any sastra or Scripture, I left right away, and several years passed and we saw each other again in Vrindavana and he told me that I apologize for saying that, I told him that you have to ask for forgiveness is Srila Prabhupada, and then I told him that an iskcon guru left the body and appeared to me in a very vivid dream and he told me that he was in hell suffering a lot, and I felt that he was very scared when I told him this.
 www.fflv.org https://haripadadasa.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario