viernes, 9 de agosto de 2019

Fear

Fear, by Haripada dasa
Hare Krishna, in the Gita, 18, 66, God or Krishna says to abandon all varieties of religions and just surrender to Me. I will free you from all sinful reactions. Do not worry. Of all the contaminations such as lust, anger, greed, envy, pride and fear, the most difficult to purify is fear, I remember that before being devout I was very afraid of everything, and was a person very shy, it was very difficult for me to interact with other people, when I became devoted, the fear disappeared and from 1984 to 2011 I was distributing Srila Prabhupada's books in Spain, in 16 Latin countries and in the USA, the other day I told him To a devotee that I treated people as if I had known them for a lifetime, in a very personal and friendly way, at least I would have spoken face to face with more than 4 million people, even I was amazed at the great change In my way of being, of course all this positive change in my character is through the mercy of Srila Prabhupada and Krishna.
The truth that to be a devotee of God or Krishna you have to be very brave, and have the association of other brave devotees, and have much mercy on Srila Prabhupada and Krishna, years ago the best astrologer in the world called Nalini Kantha prabhu made me my astrological chart, there said that since 2011 you will stay with financial aid from the Spanish government, and so it is, now thanks to Srila Prabhupada and Krishna they have approved an aid of 393 euros every month for 3 years, he also told me that This era is the best of all your life, and that's right, I have never experienced as much peace and tranquility as now, I see everything as mercy of Srila Prabhupada and his devotees and Krishna.
 www.fflv.org https://haripadadasa.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario