viernes, 23 de agosto de 2019

Deceivers and deceived

Deceivers and deceived, by Haripada dasa
Hare Krishna, with love and confidence I share that years ago I had a very vivid dream with Srila Prabhupada in Vrindavana, one night I could not sleep because I had doubts, on the one hand I thought that in Chaitanya Charitamrita Sri Gauranga instructs us all to be gurus and save humanity, on the other hand Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati left no one as his successor and Srila Prabhupada left no one as his successor, and I fell asleep with those doubts, then Srila Prabhupada who is an ocean of mercy appeared to me in a dream, the dream was that we were Srila Prabhupada and my humble person in a cinema, and a movie was screened, there was the current Iskcon, the fanatical followers doing Vyasa puja to their gurus, etc., then Srila Prabhupada told me that you see all that, all that is pure theater, I ordered my disciples to start in my name, but they have betrayed me and turned my movement into an insane asylum, into a society of deceivers and deceived, and the most amazing thing of all is that they think they are satisfying me, I said many times that people will come for the nectar of Krishna consciousness, please do not deceive them, in the only line that I am satisfied is with you, you are very lucky because you have not deceived yourself or others, besides you love my best disciple named Jayananda Prabhu very much, continue like this and soon we will meet in Goloka Vrindavana.
 www.fflv.org https://haripadadasa.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario