viernes, 9 de agosto de 2019

Hare Krishna

Hare Krishna, my obeisances, glories to Srila Prabhupada, I am writing to present two themes:
1 One of the offenses to the Holy Name says that instructing people who lack faith about the glories of the Holy Name, I send my messages to people I do not know, for example, I entered the webprabhupadanugas worn by Dhamagosa prabhu and grabbed the emails to try to relate to them, but most do not answer anything, some have told me not to send me your messages, and I delete them, sometimes I say in my messages that if someone does not want to receive my messages to tell me, and I also send my messages to people I know but never answer anything, I would like to know your opinion about all this.
2 In 2012 iskcon made the samadhi of Jayananda prabhu in the temple of Lord Jagannatha of Mayapur, I do not believe that Jayananda prabhu has accepted all that glorification, because he knows and is aware that these people have betrayed Srila Prabhupada to not wanting to obey his order to start in his name, it would be a good idea if in the temple of Dhamagosa prabhu, or Nalini Kantha prabhu or Mahatma prabhu, a samadhi was made to Jayananda prabhu, what do you think of this.
I hope that upon receiving this message you will find yourself happy in Krishna consciousness, waiting for your reply, in the service of Srila Prabhupada and his devotees, Haripada dasa.
 www.fflv.org https://haripadadasa.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario