martes, 23 de julio de 2019

There is no association

There is no association, by Haripada dasa
With love and confidence I share that the other day I was talking to my brother Jaime and he told me that in the factory 30 years ago, workers at Christmas would clash their hands and hug and hug each other and wish each other heartily to spend a Merry Christmas Party, in other words, there was human warmth, now people look like ice, an exaggerated impersonalism, I told him that the same thing is happening to me, I thought that the true devotees of Srila Prabhupada and God or Krishna were people who related With others with love and confidence, I grabbed the emails from a website that I consider very good, and I try to convey Srila Prabhupada in my messages, as I understand my best friend in Krishna consciousness is the one who transmits the teachings of Srila Prabhupada, but there is no answer, so I wonder that only happens to me or is it happening to others, I also sent them my devotional life to know me an and there I say that if you want you can send me yours, and nobody has sent me yours, and I also say that you have a happy Janmastami, Kartika Vrata or Gaura Purnima, and nobody answers and you too, or it will be that in people that we have full faith that Srila Prabhupada is the way, the truth and the life, and if someone goes back home to God or Krishna, it is through the mercy of Srila Prabhupada, there is also criticism, animosity and malice, you What do you think about this.
When one reads Sri Chaitanya Charitamrita and sees the relationships of devotees, relationships full of education, love and trust, there one feels what is the true consciousness of God or Krishna, devotees when they are pleased are softer than a rose and when they are disgusted they are hard as lightning, one grabs a lot of spiritual strength when interacting with those devotees of Sri Chaitanya Charitamrita, and also one sees a big difference between those relationships and what is now.
Cheer up! Srila Prabhupada instructed us and said that everyone should follow the example of Jayananda prabhu, together we try to obey this instruction and make Jagat-guru Srila Prabhupada Mahasaya happy, and do nothing to dislike him.
 www.fflv.org https://haripadadasa.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario