viernes, 26 de julio de 2019

Srila Prabhupada is here

Srila Prabhupada is here, by Haripada dasa
Hare Krishna, with love and confidence I share that I have been several times in the temple of Puerto Rico distributing Srila Prabhupada's books at the airport, we went every morning Ekatuam and I, the last time I was Krishna distributed through me several thousand of Hare Krishna cookbooks, and in 3 months I collected $ 10,000 for the Food for life in Vrindavana, India. We were visited by a very old disciple of Srila Prabhupada, I don't remember her name, 4 or 5 days she taught Bhagavatam, in one of the classes she said that when Srila Prabhupada was here we were all very excited giving her books, and doing other services, but now that it's not here everything has changed, etc., at the time of the questions I very politely told the mother that I was very surprised to say in class that now that Srila Prabhupada is not here, you don't experience that Srila Prabhupada is in his Murtis or Deities, in his books, in his classes, in his videos, in his letters, in his instructions, etc., and the mother for not being ridiculous said that understanding that you have said is for very advanced devotees, but I don't get there.
At that time I was there something very unpleasant happened to me, when the 3 months passed I went by boat to the Dominican Republic to distribute books, there I was a month, as a precaution I left the 10,000 dollars with a disciple of Srila Prabhupada to me I kept them, when I returned to Puerto Rico in the Temple they gave me a room that could not be locked, I told Ekatuam and he told me that when the devotee gives you the 10,000 dollars you put them hidden in the belly 24 Hours of the day, and so I did, when a month passed they entered my room and broke my suitcase and robbed me $ 2,300, I felt very bad that they did that to me, everyone in the temple told me it was Vrakes, a black devotee from the USA, he was the President, and when I needed a few days to return to Spain we were respecting prasada and the Vice President told me where the 10,000 dollars are, the truth is that when he told me that I was very scared and thought that this people are able to kill me to steal the 10,000 dollars, so I told Ekatuam to let me be at home to stay calm, when I returned to Spain online I told the GBC there called Virabahu, I said they all told me that it was Vrakes who robbed me, and Virabahu was very angry with me and told me that you are accusing a temple President, you are nothing, you are an offender, after a while a Latin devotee told me that Virabahu is under treatment psychiatric, and I told him that in what sastra or Scripture it is said that a guru has to do psychiatric treatment, then when I left Iskcon online I told several authorities that I have given Iskcon of my collection at least half a million of dollars, it would be good if they at least gave me back the 2,300 dollars they stole from me, the answer was that they made fun of me, for the mercy of God or Krishna and Srila Prabhupada and their devotees for some time I concluded that the people of Iskcon are very strange, envious and very dangerous, that is my conclusion.
 www.fflv.org https://haripadadasa.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario