lunes, 1 de julio de 2019

The mantra for the proud

The mantra for the proud, by Haripada dasa
Six years ago I met a person, I spoke with her several times and when I detected that she was a very proud person I told her the mantra for the proud ones, I told her that you think you are the best, that no one is above you, he He was very surprised that I told him this and to be well with me he told me that he accepted that I was above him, because he had learned many things from me, then that person left me an apartment for five years without charging me rent, the mantra for the proud I have told several people and the results have been wonderful.
All the success of Srila Prabhupada is that he never compromised the philosophy of Krishna consciousness, once in New York he was talking about illicit sex life, and Iskcon's lawyer argued and told him that what a man feels for a woman that can not be denied, and Srila Prabhupada replied that I did not come to America to please the Americans but to teach them the law of God, and on another occasion he said that I did not come to take anything away, I came to teach them to add God or Krishna to their lives, and in another class I was talking about being born into a rich nation, into a rich family, being very beautiful, and having a very good education, if those things are not used to make God happy or Krishna, they are like a check full of zeros, but if you put the 1 that is God or Krishna all those things have value.
Power corrupts, that only happens to the materialists and atheists, in 1986 in Iskcon fell Bhagavan, and there were many brahmacharis or celibate monks in Spain and almost everyone got married, they put me in charge of a group of 12 brahmacharis that we were traveling all over Spain distributing the books of Srila Prabhupada, in 8 years we gave him 6 times the return to Spain, then an elderly devotee came and told me that I came for power, I told him that here you have all the power , I gathered all the devotees and told them that in these 8 years I have been very happy with you, if any offense I have done I apologize, then in that same year the authorities of Iskcon told me that my program of distributing the books of Srila Prabhupada collecting donations for the Food for life of Vrindavana I could not do it in Spain, so from 1984 to 2011 I was traveling through 16 Latin countries and the USA distributing the books of Srila Prabhupada. And in 2011 I settled in Spain, now I feel happy and free, I am happy because I feel very much the presence of Srila Prabhupada and Krishna in my life, and free because I feel that nobody controls me, when I see that someone wants to control me right away I break the relationship with that person.
I end this message with a very interesting paragraph of the Nectar of devotion in chapter 46, where it is said that a person's activities, although they are not very extraordinary, create an impression of amazement in the hearts and minds of their friends. But the activities of a person who is not our friend, although they are the most wonderful, do not make any impression on us. It is due to the fact that the wonderful activities that you perform create an impression on someone's mind.
Courage, and all together let's try to make Jagat-guru Srila Prabhupada Mahasaya happy, and let's try not to do anything he dislikes.
 www.fflv.org https://haripadadasa.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario